Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Newbie saying Hello

Newbie saying Hello

Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

mallard has a brilliant futuremallard has a brilliant futuremallard has a brilliant futuremallard has a brilliant futuremallard has a brilliant futuremallard has a brilliant futuremallard has a brilliant future
Smile Newbie saying Hello

Just a quick intro. We are a family of 4 currently living in Milton Keynes. We have made the decision to emigrate to NZ. I am a newly qualified midwife and my hubby is in management, our girls are 7 and 11.
We are so pleased to have found this site (recommended by babycatcher!) as there is such a wealth of information available from people who have been there, done that, got the t shirt, as well as doing that, want to do that, not yet got the t shirt but hope to have it soon!!
We are all very excited if not a little scared at the prospect, but we do have the advantage of sister and brother in law also planning the same move.
We are currently looking at Tauranga and Wellington, mainly for job reasons and hope to be able to make the move within the year.

Hello to all!!
Kind regards
Mallard
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: Newbie saying Hello

Hi ya and welcome to the site It is full of info and if something hasn't been covered just ask away and everyone will try to help!!

I qualify in September as an adult nurse, my OH is currently studying for a degree in IT. Once he's finished there will be no stopping us!!

I know it's very scary but when you speak to everyone none of them seem to have any regrets which is reassuring!!!

Originally Posted by mallard
Just a quick intro. We are a family of 4 currently living in Milton Keynes. We have made the decision to emigrate to NZ. I am a newly qualified midwife and my hubby is in management, our girls are 7 and 11.
We are so pleased to have found this site (recommended by babycatcher!) as there is such a wealth of information available from people who have been there, done that, got the t shirt, as well as doing that, want to do that, not yet got the t shirt but hope to have it soon!!
We are all very excited if not a little scared at the prospect, but we do have the advantage of sister and brother in law also planning the same move.
We are currently looking at Tauranga and Wellington, mainly for job reasons and hope to be able to make the move within the year.

Hello to all!!
Kind regards
Mallard
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie saying Hello

Only 1 regret!!! Not having done this years ago. Welcome to the site, as you have problem gleaned from all the pages there is a wealth of experience on here from loads of people who have been through it all, so don't be shy and ask away any questions you have - some one will know!!