newbee

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

Lo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really nice
Question newbee

hello peeps...not sure of my way around the site yet...am in process of filling out and submitting an EOI for NZ...any pearls of wisdom folks?
Old Apr 24th 2010, 4:42 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbee

Originally Posted by Lo Fo
hello peeps...not sure of my way around the site yet...am in process of filling out and submitting an EOI for NZ...any pearls of wisdom folks?
Eat when you're hungry, sleep when you're tired!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:38 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Ah you've been moved to introductions... so now it's more appropriate for me to say Hello , welcome.

WP
Old Apr 25th 2010, 10:29 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Aye. I thought I'd move it to our NZ intro, so all of us lot got to say Hi

Kia Ora Lo Fo and welcome to this little NZ forum.

I see you've already made a post into the BE Welcome Inn which I'll copy for you here so you don't have to write it all again.

hi all...my names lorraine..im 42 yrs young...single mum to two teenagers...we live in a beautiful part of kent with plenty of country side around us...i enjoy gardening...growing veggies especially...music...walking...cooking....watching good movies...i work for the prison service and have a job offer to work for prison service in new zealand ...have tried to get a work visa but got a knock back on that so now we are going to go for a full residency visa this time.....its all very exhausting stuff.....but fingers crossed this time .....if any of you guys have similar story or any pearles of wisdom to impart id love to hear from you...equally..if i can share any of my experiences id be glad to help out
Perhaps start a new topic/thread in the NZ forum about the NZ Prison Service and a thread into NZ Immigration to see what is what with the Immigration process.

See you around the place and Happy Postings.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

hi lorraine

Welcome! and that your plans go smoothly

good luck

Helen and Dave
Old Apr 26th 2010, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Currently staying with a friend in Bracknell (UK) moving to Tauranga at end of July!!!
Kate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to all

Hello,

Can't offer any pearls of wisdom I'm afraid. I'll be coming in on WHV to start then changing that to partnership visa (as my bf is a resident). If you end up in/near Tauranga I may be able to give you some pointers then.

Good luck with it all!

Kate
Old Apr 27th 2010, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Hi Newbee

Have lived in NZ previously for 3 years from 94-97. Lived around Hamilton during that time if that is ever of any use to you. We've been back in the UK since but hope to move back next year and are looking around Titirangi in Auckland.

Best wishes

Martyc