Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand TV show tonight 8 Dec.

New Zealand TV show tonight 8 Dec.

Old Dec 8th 2006, 4:53 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Zealand TV show tonight 8 Dec.

Sky Travel Extra Channel 255 at 8pm "The Secrets of New Zealand"
Old Dec 8th 2006, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand TV show tonight 8 Dec.

Thanks Jack!

I watched the one on NZ the other night, wouldn't ave known about it until it was too late though if no-one had said!

Michelle & Carl
Old Dec 8th 2006, 5:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Thanks Jack!

I watched the one on NZ the other night, wouldn't ave known about it until it was too late though if no-one had said!

Michelle & Carl
That other program is on again (it maybe the different one) at 9pm on channel 261
Old Dec 8th 2006, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
That other program is on again (it maybe the different one) at 9pm on channel 261

Hehe! Do you scour through the channels looking for them ?? Or do you get alerts somehow ?? Got tonights programmed into Sky so I can't forget it!

Michelle & Carl
Old Dec 8th 2006, 5:39 pm
Banned

Hehe! Do you scour through the channels looking for them ?? Or do you get alerts somehow ?? Got tonights programmed into Sky so I can't forget it!

Michelle & Carl
I am an AV fanatic when on this site

If only they did one in 1080p HD

My mate who owns a very large AV chain as offered to loan me a state of the art HD Pro Camcorder for my trip. Provided he can use some of the footage for his shops

The problem is Im camping so wont ne able to charge the batteries. Petty because HD really is something else.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all

Mmmm it really sold living in Wellington didn't it!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm sooo pi$$ed off we don't have that channel anymore !!!!!! So I couldn't watch it after all that

Oh well, I'll see for myself soon enough hopefully!

Michelle & Carl
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:13 pm
Banned

I'm sooo pi$$ed off we don't have that channel anymore !!!!!! So I couldn't watch it after all that

Oh well, I'll see for myself soon enough hopefully!

Michelle & Carl
Oh Man

If you had any doubts about moving then that program would have put the final nail in the coffin

It was a disaster program. You know "Holiday from hell" type things. But with volcanos, earthquakes and typhoon's
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:19 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Man

If you had any doubts about moving then that program would have put the final nail in the coffin

It was a disaster program. You know "Holiday from hell" type things. But with volcanos, earthquakes and typhoon's
Good, it'll leave more room for the likes of us. LOL!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh Man

Well maybe it was a blessing that I didn't have the channel !!! We're getting tornado's here now though and i remember the Birmingham earthquake all too well .... i felt the aftershock 100 miles away !!! It shook us awake and we didn't have a clue what it was til we saw the news the morning after!

So is that the 2nd to last nail in your coffin ???

Michelle & Carl
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all

Oh Man

It felt as if you were watching a GSCE Geography programme! Apparently Wellington is going to be the scene of a major earthquake/tsunami/melting of the earth's surface at ANY MOMENT :scared: and everyone who lives there is in danger.
still want to go though!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:58 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perdana
It felt as if you were watching a GSCE Geography programme! Apparently Wellington is going to be the scene of a major earthquake/tsunami/melting of the earth's surface at ANY MOMENT :scared: and everyone who lives there is in danger.
still want to go though!!
England's about to tip into the sea, too. My family are in East Anglia and apparently it's leading the tip down into the sea. LOL
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
England's about to tip into the sea, too. My family are in East Anglia and apparently it's leading the tip down into the sea. LOL
Are your family LARGE people then or is it a problem with East Anglia and geography?

Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:12 pm
Maz

Are your family LARGE people then or is it a problem with East Anglia and geography?

No they're definitely NOT large! LOL The whole of the east of that land mass is tipping into the sea. The western part of the land mass is rising.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
The western part of the land mass is rising.
The other half of the family there then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.