Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand TV show tonight

New Zealand TV show tonight

Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Zealand TV show tonight

Sky channel 261 Travel channel "Globe trekker" 7 pm and then at 8 pm on 262 Travel channel +1
Old Dec 4th 2006, 6:03 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand TV show tonight

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Sky channel 261 Travel channel "Globe trekker" 7 pm and then at 8 pm on 262 Travel channel +1
What's it about
Old Dec 4th 2006, 6:03 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
What's it about
I think its a Star Trek spin off
Old Dec 4th 2006, 6:30 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Raw testicles !!

*shudders*
Old Dec 4th 2006, 8:29 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
Raw testicles !!

*shudders*
I think you can get cream for that
Old Dec 4th 2006, 8:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sky
I think you can get cream for that
And looser fitting pants
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:34 am
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

watched this last night (sky+) and it was great, apart from one of the presenters voices really got under my skin

Anyone else see it?

I liked the "hotel" where you could sleep in a plane

Anyone walked the Milford Track - that will be on my things to do if we ever get there!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 2:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by GowHow
watched this last night (sky+) and it was great, apart from one of the presenters voices really got under my skin

Anyone else see it?

I liked the "hotel" where you could sleep in a plane

Anyone walked the Milford Track - that will be on my things to do if we ever get there!
Yeah that Cockney (or Mockney) got on my tits