Reload this Page >

New Zealand Nursing Registration....copies of certificates

New Zealand Nursing Registration....copies of certificates

Old Mar 7th 2012, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

nurseinmansfield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Zealand Nursing Registration....copies of certificates

Hi,

can i scan in my certificates and print and send them as colour copies for New Zealand Nursing Reg??

Or do I have to pay to get them certified??

I have posted this in the nursing section; but have had hardly any views......

Thank you!
Old Mar 7th 2012, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Loubielou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Zealand Nursing Registration....copies of certificates

Hi, think you have to get them certified if I remember correctly, but a while since I had to do it!
Old Mar 7th 2012, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nurseinmansfield
Hi,

can i scan in my certificates and print and send them as colour copies for New Zealand Nursing Reg??

Thank you!

Unfortunately you have to get them certified
Old Mar 7th 2012, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

For my midwifery registration I got everything that looked official certified by a solicitor (wasn't too expensive), I then scanned them all (with certification stamps on) and emailed them while at the same time sending the hard copies via airmail (just incase the mailed ones got lost). Think my full outlay was no more than £20.

Hope this helps
Old Mar 7th 2012, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurseinmansfield
Hi,

Thank you!
They have to be certified. In NZ you can have them certified for FREE with a Justice of the Peace, they are located throughout the country. I presume you would have to go to a solicitor in the UK
Old Mar 8th 2012, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Charlieandjamie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

I applied for my nurse registration end of Jan. I got all my documents certified at the solicitor. It only cost me £7 for everything so not too bad considering. I am in stage two now so hopefully not too long until I am registered! The worst bit was having to sit the IELTS test, which was actually not that easy.
Good luck with your application.

Charlie x
Old Mar 8th 2012, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies.

CharlieandJamie; I sat my IELTS last May.....it wasn't too bad!!

The decision has just become right to apply; police checks went y'day and I'll be applying for nursing reg when that comes back!

Where are you headed?

Old Mar 8th 2012, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charlieandjamie
Hiya,

I applied for my nurse registration end of Jan. I got all my documents certified at the solicitor. It only cost me £7 for everything so not too bad considering. I am in stage two now so hopefully not too long until I am registered! The worst bit was having to sit the IELTS test, which was actually not that easy.
Good luck with your application.

Charlie x
I would thoroughly recommend anyone who has to take the IELTS to practice before taking it. It should be easy but it is not. Good luck with your next stage of the process
Old Mar 9th 2012, 1:47 am
Just Joined

Yeah well i thought it was tough to finish it within the time limit you were set, i am a English but i'm glad that i practised the IELTS before i took it otherwise i'm not sure i would have passed but i got 8.5 in the end so i was chuffed!

I'm headed to Auckland - on the ED at North Shore Hospital. But i have left things really late for my visa application as i have already booked my flights (15th May i fly) so fingers crossed i'll get my nurse reg quickly otherwise i'll be applying for the work visa in NZ. eek.

Where are you headed?
x
Old Mar 9th 2012, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

I've not got a job lined up yet....am signed up to seek.com so am getting updates and have seen a few but I thought I'd get my registration sorted first.

Would love north island, especially around the BoP but will head anywhere to be honest!

North Shore area is a great place to go; had a nosey around Takapuna when there and love the Hibiscus coast area; in fact I love all of New Zealand!! Lol

Old Mar 9th 2012, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

I'm headed to Auckland - on the ED at North Shore Hospital. eek.

Keep a look out for me - I frequent ED most mondays and tuesdays when Im on clinical placement (radiography degree) so if you se a portable Xray and a 6ft plus lad with a white Unitec t-shirt - thats me !!! I sure you'll remember that by the time you get here

Good luck. My sis has her registration app in too so she should hear something in a month or 2 - then she'll be applying for North Shore hopefully.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Charlie, how have you managed to get a job sorted before getting registered? Waitemata DHB told me to send them my CV once I've got registration.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:06 am
RIP Jackson - 10/07/12

azakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really nice

Trish - You can still be offered a job without registration, just can not start working. All depends on the employer, how flexible they are.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

Hiya Trish, I got offered the job last August and they said they would wait until I had registration and sorted my stuff out here before going. Maybe things have changed since then but I applied directly to Waitemata DHB.

I will keep an eye out for you Zara's dad. Is North Shore ED a busy department?

Nurseinmansfield - I've never been to NZ before but thinking of living in the Rodney area maybe orewa or waiwera way. When do you think you will go?

Charlie
Old Mar 9th 2012, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Is North Shore ED a busy department?

suppose its like most hospitals - has its peak times (weekends) & relative lulls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.