Reload this Page >

New Zealand Nursing Council being difficult

New Zealand Nursing Council being difficult

Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

kurrypowder is an unknown quantity at this point
Post New Zealand Nursing Council being difficult

Hiya,

Just wondered if anyone had a promblem with the insane amount of information the nz nursing council is asking for? We have sent ours nearly 3 times and its been sent back wanting more information - we wouldn't mind so much if it didnt cost us £50 a pop.
Explain this to the nursing council and asked if some information such as the 3rd time re-written cv could be scaned to which we had a email stating 'that our application would be open till next march so we had pleanty of time to save!!!'

Some advice or thought would be great thank you!!!
Old May 1st 2011, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all
Default Re: New Zealand Nursing Council being difficult

Originally Posted by kurrypowder
Hiya,

Just wondered if anyone had a promblem with the insane amount of information the nz nursing council is asking for? We have sent ours nearly 3 times and its been sent back wanting more information - we wouldn't mind so much if it didnt cost us £50 a pop.
Explain this to the nursing council and asked if some information such as the 3rd time re-written cv could be scaned to which we had a email stating 'that our application would be open till next march so we had pleanty of time to save!!!'

Hi!!

Why do they keep asking for a re-written CV?

Bev
Old May 1st 2011, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

We have to give exact dates of starting and finishing our jobs, and details of our roles and responsibly in that line of work in full. They keep being sent back as theres not enough detail.
Old May 1st 2011, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

I only qualified in 2008 and have only had the one job since then so maybe it was easier for me. Did put quite a lot of detail though into my job description, roles and responsibilities. Sorry that I can't help any more than that. . Good luck with the next attempt.

Bev
Old May 2nd 2011, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,

Seems strange, it maybe easier to call them via a cheap calling card / Skype, sometimes the personal touch can help and you might then have a person that you can deal with each time. Sometimes emails are misinterpreted.

Hope you have more luck with them next time, I found them to be slow but helpful as I had let my UK registration lapse and had to get my NZ registration.
Old May 2nd 2011, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious to know, why does it cost 50 pounds each time to re-submit?

Cheers
Gill
Old May 3rd 2011, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, have to say I didn't have any issues with them apart from having to take the bloody English Test!!!! My Cv contained every mundane thing I ever done on the ward in UK and it didn't get returned so put down as much detail and then some more detail. Good luck Bevissa
Old Jul 4th 2011, 2:23 am
Pilottinker

pilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,

Tell me about it. I have been through Hell and back with the Nursing Council. In the end the head of Department appologised to me and said all my documents were in order, after individuals had said they had not been received etc. Now 6 months down the line they are playaing funny buggers again ...this time when a reluctant appology came out they named someone who has left the Council...so I guess when I send in my formal complaint this poor soul will get the blame in her abscence. Private message me and I'll give you a ring/skype
Old Jul 4th 2011, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pilottinker
Tell me about it. I have been through Hell and back with the Nursing Council. In the end the head of Department appologised to me and said all my documents were in order, after individuals had said they had not been received etc. Now 6 months down the line they are playaing funny buggers again ...this time when a reluctant appology came out they named someone who has left the Council...so I guess when I send in my formal complaint this poor soul will get the blame in her abscence. Private message me and I'll give you a ring/skype
Hiya my partner had his through last month, we have been doing this since last nov and were heading out in sept! no able to private message!!?? When you heading out?
Talk soon

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 13th 2011 at 8:40 am. Reason: edit personal details