New Zealand LTBV

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:23 am
Just Joined

Le Sharo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Zealand LTBV

Hello All and thanks in advance for reading my post. I am a 44yr old married man with 3 daughters under 12yrs. I have been looking at the LTBV in conjunction with the entrepreneur route. Could anybody give me any idea on how much money approximately would be involved in living and renting in NZ PA? Also any comments on the idea of setting up a business in the motor repair ind or any aspects of the motor trade that are financialy worthwhile in NZ? My previous work exp is motor mech/van driver, IT hardware eng more recently I have retrained as a construction telehandler. I live close to Luton but I did stay in Perth WA for three months back in 2002. My wife and I are not really interested in material things around the house and if things work and do the job we tend not to replace them choosing to spend what money we have on travel and memory building. Within the past five years we have purchased an american camper which we have used it to travel around this country and France and Spain usually spending a month away with nothing pre-booked routes and no clocks in the van.
great site Regards to all