Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand Karma Exchange

New Zealand Karma Exchange

Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New Zealand Karma Exchange

No need to say anything on this thread, just hit the reply and hopefully all of the Karma sluts/tarts/wannabees will inundate you with Karma, just do the decent thing and return some as well.

I will…………..although lately I have spread it about a little bit so it make take some time to soak through.

PS I’ve had a few beers tonight..................
Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:48 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand Karma Exchange

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
No need to say anything on this thread, just hit the reply and hopefully all of the Karma sluts/tarts/wannabees will inundate you with Karma, just do the decent thing and return some as well.

I will…………..although lately I have spread it about a little bit so it make take some time to soak through.

As Victor Meldrew would say.... 'I dont believe it'.....

You've been zapped accordingly my drunken friend !!!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
As Victor Meldrew would say.... 'I dont believe it'.....

You've been zapped accordingly my drunken friend !!!
Bugger, tried to give you some and it said I had to spread my legs or something...........at least the thought was there!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

you look like the duke of edinburgh
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lizard

Correct!

Karma to you!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:23 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger, tried to give you some and it said I had to spread my legs or something...........at least the thought was there!
No worries, another time perhaps...
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:25 pm
Susie..

Some for you too...
Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Some for you too...
ta
Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Please Sir.................

Can I have some more?

Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to, but only Lizard got some, gotta spread before I can come back to you guys!! have a beer instead
Vicki
Old Jul 17th 2006, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

he makes me giggle too
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:07 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Nice Guy]No need to say anything on this thread, just hit the reply and hopefully all of the Karma sluts/tarts/wannabees will inundate you with Karma, just do the decent thing and return some as well.

Here, have some from me and please, dish some to me, i'm getting married soon..!!!!....HELP

Big Al :scared: