Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants-Overseas!!!

New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants-Overseas!!!

Old Feb 13th 2013, 5:22 am
Just Joined

shukuru is an unknown quantity at this point
Post New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants-Overseas!!!

Hello friends!
Am new to this forum and i don't know where to post this but i hope this is a right place.
am looking to join New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants board this year 2013.i've completed bachelor of accounting and Finance with 3 years enrollment period here in Tanzania-Africa,work experience 2 years in accounting field.
anyone who has the experience on what might be the subjects/exams that i will be instructed to re-do/tested again after assessment test? someone told me, i'll seat for the Zealand Tax exam because an from Overseas.
Please anyone with ideas on courses that 50% probability i might seat for exams after assessment.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants-Overseas!!!

You would at least be required to study NZ Commercial / Contract Law also.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 5:30 am
Just Joined

shukuru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
You would at least be required to study NZ Commercial / Contract Law also.
Bo-Jangles,
thank you,i real appreciate!
Old Feb 13th 2013, 7:49 am
Banned

pomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of light

and counting all those sheep will make you fall asleep.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

NZICA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA).

If you have completed any studies outside of New Zealand, you may need to complete an application for ‘Recognition of Overseas Study’. We use this application to determine whether the study you have completed outside of New Zealand meets our academic requirements for membership.

This can be a complex process and there are a lot of things you need to know, so you should look at our website which has more information About applying for Recognition of Overseas Study (http://www.nzica.com/Join-us/How-to-...eas-study.aspx).

Also carefully read the information notes on the application form for recognition of overseas study.

If you have any more questions regarding NZCIA membership please contact the NZICA Customer Service Centre [email protected].

I hope this information is helpful.