Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand. Help for beginers.

New Zealand. Help for beginers.

Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:13 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand. Help for beginers.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ailsa
Originally posted by Jack Daws
Heres a few links help you on your journey

Good luck on the way.

<snip>.....
Wow Jack! - you even have a few I missed
I aim to please.

Want anymore just ask

I may have some hidden away
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

I aim to please.

Want anymore just ask

I may have some hidden away
Oh dear - think you missed one

http://www.maf.govt.nz/quarantine/

GG: just seen the time - I need a life
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:25 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ailsa
Oh dear - think you missed one

http://www.maf.govt.nz/quarantine/

GG: just seen the time - I need a life
Where you get that one?

I missed one oh my God
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Where you get that one?

I missed one oh my God
Somewhere down that link is the section of importing cats; was first thing I had to check, if cats can't go then neither can we
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:33 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Ailsa
Somewhere down that link is the section of importing cats; was first thing I had to check, if cats can't go then neither can we
We have two Burmees (?) cat thingy's but they were going to stay here with family. So I never looked into it.

Dont you find it great looking into all this stuff?

I have spent days/weeks looking into NZ. I will have to go for a visit now even if I dont end up living there.

By the way I'm being serious.

All this joking around as people suspicious of all my posts
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:42 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

We have two Burmees
When they're naughty do they sit on your settese?
Old Feb 16th 2004, 11:44 pm
Banned

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
When they're naughty do they sit on your settese?
No. On my Knees
Old Feb 18th 2004, 12:30 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

JD,

Why not just post the source site for most of these?

www.benz1.com

No need to reinvent the wheel!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 6:53 am
Banned

Originally posted by southerner
JD,

Why not just post the source site for most of these?

www.benz1.com

No need to reinvent the wheel!
Hi Southerner,

What do you mean source site?

Edit. Just tried the link. Fantastic. Loads of other links on there.

Added to my first post along with ***** (cant believe I didnt include that, in different bookmark folder) and the animal link.

Thanks guys. Keep em comming

Last edited by Jack Daws; Feb 18th 2004 at 5:42 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

We have two Burmees (?) cat thingy's but they were going to stay here with family. So I never looked into it............
You have 2 of these determined little blighters? :scared:

We adopted this one recently as companion to the last of our veteran trio who was fretting at being on his own. Come to think of it, if she is only one we might well rehome her, well actually give her with a 'dowry' to Cats Protection so she can go as a pensioner cat and some control is then kept over what happens to her.
Attached Thumbnails New Zealand. Help for beginers.-cleo-w2.jpg  
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Jack Daws ..........Dont you find it great looking into all this stuff?
I have spent days/weeks looking into NZ. I will have to go for a visit now even if I dont end up living there.........
I spend hours browsing NZ sites and somehow I didn't pick up that you have not visited NZ yet. YES ! you really really do have to go there but make sure you allow at least 4 weeks in-country

Thanks for the new link Southerner, I shall soon need a 2nd PC just for all the NZ stuff
Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:58 pm
Banned

Just found this again.

It might help someone
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Just found this again.

It might help someone
Thanks for the links ... some great reading to be done me thinks!

By the way, perfume ????? I lurve perfume Spill ....

Michelle & Carl
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Thanks for the links ... some great reading to be done me thinks!

By the way, perfume ????? I lurve perfume Spill ....

Michelle & Carl
I own a perfume/cosmetics and hair/beauty salon in Nottingham
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:57 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Just found this again.

It might help someone
That's quite the bump Jack! Hey, I'm way too lazy to look. But did you add these to the Really Useful Thread?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.