Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Come on you Spurs.........4-2 down to the Arsenal scum and then a come back in the last 5 minutes.
4-4.......that'll do for me in the present way of things.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:18 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news for England? and the Mancs as Hargreaves is out for the rest of the season. I feel sorry for the lad as he was zero to hero, now left there on the sidelines - total frustration.

In my own small way, I know how he feels as my teammates have me as the defensive midfield "terrier" giving 110%, but when I have been sick/injured this summer season they couldn't keep me off the park - if we were losing or needed a lift....even in training.

All the best Owen for a speedy recovery
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Come on you Badgers

My home town Eastwood have made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Good victory over the League 2 leaders, Wycombe, 2-0.

Bring on Chelsea....or any other big team
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Come on you Badgers

My home town Eastwood have made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Good victory over the League 2 leaders, Wycombe, 2-0.

Bring on Chelsea....or any other big team
Get them at Stamford Bridge - They're shite at Home!!!!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Get them at Stamford Bridge - They're shite at Home!!!!
They got Notts County or Kettering

At least it's a local Derby if it's Notts.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Top of the World at Christmas

.......and still in the other 4 competitions too !!!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

c'mon you reds!!!!!

Last edited by hjmilligan; Dec 23rd 2008 at 6:48 am. Reason: spelling
Old Dec 28th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

5-1 Get in there my SON!!!
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, my team have just beaten Man U in the Carling Cup Semi first leg.
That's made my day, probably get hammered in the next leg, but who cares
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

aye - i watched it on setanta (via the internet) live . It wasnt the greatest of games. United did not look interested. Scholes,Tevez and a few others probably knew they wont be starting v Chelsea ....and it showed.

Derby played with grit and determination and the goal was good - couldve been another one or two maybe........

I still think united will win through though. At what cost further down the season remains to be seen. (games twice a week for the foreseeable future - crap as Ill be at work for all the midweek ones)
Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Should have been two, would have made the second leg interesting if it was...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe Ol' Big Ed's trying a bit of devine intervention from above....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/7817764.stm
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Man U 4 - Derby 3

Oh well, at least we didn't lose in 3 quarters of the 2 legs