Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:45 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

half time 1 nil to the mighty blues! ciao to Fiorentina kiaora Everton.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs and Everton go out on penalties (BBC Sport Website)

Oh Well never mind! There's always next year!!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

JasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to all

What is it like watching the football so early in the morning without a beer in your hand?

I just wondered because I will have to get used to it. I must admit you can't beat a good all day session because I know that is what it will end up as!!! Not all bad I suppose!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JasonSouthYorks
What is it like watching the football so early in the morning without a beer in your hand?

I just wondered because I will have to get used to it. I must admit you can't beat a good all day session because I know that is what it will end up as!!! Not all bad I suppose!
Ah it's not so bad... with sky over here, they are alwyas re-playing the games later in the day in there entirity...
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:56 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Spurs out

Oh well never mind, the "big" club will surely be back
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Spurs out

Oh well never mind, the "big" club will surely be back
Are they a 'Big' club then?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:01 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Are they a 'Big' club then?
No way, never
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Everton! Am gutted for my fellow Scousers! Ho ho!! He he!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Please please please. If there is a God,I hope he's a Liverpool fan today.

Arse and Chelsea to draw.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Please please please. If there is a God,I hope he's a Liverpool fan today.

Arse and Chelsea to draw.
Bugger. I'm an atheist now.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:35 am
Winter hibernator

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!

Last edited by Ted Logan; Mar 25th 2008 at 7:38 am.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
How the b'Jesus are they comparing that to the Old Firm?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:00 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Old firm, yeah right!
I wonder if Van Steeden has even been to the east end of glasgow?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pascalr
Old firm, yeah right!
I wonder if Van Steeden has even been to the east end of glasgow?
Exactement,monsieur! Would shit himself 20 miles out on the train!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thursday's gossip column on the BBC website

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has been identified as the man to replace current Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard. The Spaniard is also the target of Real Madrid, Valencia and Atletico Madrid. (Various)

I hope this doesn't mean we're getting the 'Special One' if Rafa goes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.