Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I cant believe we haven't talked about football since November!! A lot's happened, we have an Italian as the national team boss, Big Sam looks ready for the boot and Benitez might no be long at Anfield and it pains me to say I think Arsenal will win the league - they are playing such entertaining and terrific football it's a pleasure to watch and I hate the buggers!!:curse:
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:59 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
........ and it pains me to say I think Arsenal will win the league - they are playing such entertaining and terrific football it's a pleasure to watch and I hate the buggers!!:curse:
Arsenal = Gooners = W@#$^&S :curse: :curse: :curse:

Just like S*urs, Milwa*k and Scum Utd

(Sorry to offend)

Go 'Nix
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

(Sorry to offend)

Go 'Nix
I know, i'm embarassed to admit it, but no bugger seems able to beat them! Maybe that'll put the kybosh on them now...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

(Sorry to offend)

Go 'Nix
Stop with the Spurs slurs please.

OH would die if he read them.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:22 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kato33
Stop with the Spurs slurs please.

OH would die if he read them.
Sure !! and how about world peace while I'm at it.
As your OH will understand, WH and S*urs don't get on too well.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Sbox is a jewel in the roughSbox is a jewel in the roughSbox is a jewel in the roughSbox is a jewel in the rough

Good to see some football banter!
Anyone going to the Phoenix v Sydney at the stadium tonight?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:00 pm
Winter hibernator

Still hoping to .......
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you can do that too it would be great.

World Peace and Spurs to win the premiership.........oooh thanks Ted.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kato33
Well if you can do that too it would be great.

World Peace and Spurs to win the premiership.........oooh thanks Ted.
Now you're being ridiculous Nici! World Peace I can see happening, but Spurs winning the premiership?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Well bugger me, Spurs have only gone and won a trophy - That last time they had Ozzie singing about some team from Tottingham wasn't it?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Well bugger me, Spurs have only gone and won a trophy - That last time they had Ozzie singing about some team from Tottingham wasn't it?
And the year doesn't end in a 1!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wednesday sees a big one - Wednesday, 05 March 2008
Liverpool v West Ham, 20:00 UK Time...

If Sundays game is anything to go by, gerrard's going to shoot from his own half, hit the corner flag, ricochet of the referee and sails into the top left hand corner.... 3-0 to the reds!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

What a result for the gooners! Could all Italian teams be gone by the quarters?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
What a result for the gooners! Could all Italian teams be gone by the quarters?
Keeping my fingers crossed for it!!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Keeping my fingers crossed for it!!
Indeed. aWAY GOAL wouldn't go amiss! See the bloody French let us down again.Can't even beat the Scum. Typical.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.