Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Zealand football thread type thing

I know there's a locker room on the site-but I'd rather keep the chat here too-between us!
I reckon tomorrow am,Villa will beat Leicester,Blackburn Birmingham into extra time,Fulham to beat Bolton,Chelsea to hammer Hull,Coventry to beat Man U 8-0,Sheff Wed to pip Everton,Spurs to beat Boro,West Ham and Plymouth extra time,Celtic to beat Dundee,and East Fife 12,Rangers 0.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Transferring from Morinho etc,think Ted has a point. But not this year. Think the Arse look fantastic and Man U scum just as strong-but I at least think we'll be closer than ever before. Chelsea will suffer away from home.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:38 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
I know there's a locker room on the site-but I'd rather keep the chat here too-between us!
I reckon tomorrow am,Villa will beat Leicester,Blackburn Birmingham into extra time,Fulham to beat Bolton,Chelsea to hammer Hull,Coventry to beat Man U 8-0,Sheff Wed to pip Everton,Spurs to beat Boro,West Ham and Plymouth extra time,Celtic to beat Dundee,and East Fife 12,Rangers 0.
Leicester
Blackburn
Fulham
Chelsea
Man U
Everton
Boro
West Ham

Celtic
Rangers
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:39 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Transferring from Morinho etc,think Ted has a point. But not this year. Think the Arse look fantastic and Man U scum just as strong-but I at least think we'll be closer than ever before. Chelsea will suffer away from home.
I just think that Chelsea has too much of an experienced squad to not be in the top 4, saying that it depends who chooses the team in the end.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I just think that Chelsea has too much of an experienced squad to not be in the top 4, saying that it depends who chooses the team in the end.
Injuries though. At the mo,no Lampard,Carvalho,Drogba the Cheating Btard,and they're already 5 pts behind,but you right,they've been there before. Leicester to beat Villa? Nice 1!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:04 am
Winter hibernator

...... Leicester to beat Villa? Nice 1!
I have this feeling in my water that there be an upset there
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I have this feeling in my water that there be an upset there
Bit of a derby-champ team with sumat to prove-Villa notoriously inconsistent. Could be spot on there,brother Ted.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Well Cardiff are safely through to the 4th round with Robbie Fowler and Jimmy Floyd finaly firing on all cylinders for the first time since we signed them.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Well Cardiff are safely through to the 4th round with Robbie Fowler and Jimmy Floyd finaly firing on all cylinders for the first time since we signed them.
Good result that. 4-2 away to the Baggies. Good to see our little smackhead still knows where the onion bag is!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

4 up inside the first half hour i was disappointed they didn't score 6 but it all a step in the right direction.

Need to get some home form going now......
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

4 up inside the first half hour i was disappointed they didn't score 6 but it all a step in the right direction.

Need to get some home form going now......
Is Davy Jones still manager?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes he is and now Risdale is in charge in the boardroom instead of Sam the man.

Never sure on the financing which is a worry but the new stadium is under way at last on a ground share scheme with the Cardiff Blues rugby team.

I think Jones is the man to lead them to the premiership and the team looks very good this year on paper its just not been gelling that wel so far and the results have been lacking.

They've looked good in games so i've been told and the die hards believe this could be the best years for ages when the team gets its act together.

Early season stutters are ok but now 7 games in they have to go on a run to be serious contenders......at the moment they are just 7-8 points away but that can't go on.

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 26th 2007 at 7:37 am.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see our little smackhead still knows where the onion bag is!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes he is and now Risdale is in charge in the boardroom instead of Sam the man.

Never sure on the financing which is a worry but the new stadium is under way at last on a ground share scheme with the Cardiff Blues rugby team.

I think Jones is the man to lead them to the premiership and the team looks very good this year on paper its just not been gelling that wel so far and the results have been lacking.

They've looked good in games so i've been told and the die hards believe this could be the best years for ages when the team gets its act together.

Early season stutters are ok but now 7 games in they have to go on a run to be serious contenders......at the moment they are just 7-8 points away but that can't go on.
Always good value Cardiff. Love the passion they have for their team and country. Hard as bollocks too.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

The passion has been hard at times especially when stood in just 1500 people when you're struggling in the 3rd division as was or waiting on the club surviving until the next game..........

But as a dyed in the 'wool' fan of the bluebirds the good times come and go on a continuous cycle it seems.........

Been plenty of highs to go with the many lows over the last 20 years or so.

Hope to visit the new stadium in the next few years for a home game and would love to be at fortress Ninian for the last home game but i can't see that happening.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.