Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Jul 19th 2008, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

stickyB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Yep, believe that we now have the manager to do the business and definately supplant the Vile - we have done it before you know mmm
Old Jul 21st 2008, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazzer15
I thinkit will be

1-Arsenal
2-Chelsea
3-Liverpool
4-Tottenham

Relagation for
Bolton
WBA
Hull

Carling cup- Tottenam

As much as I hate to say it I think Arsenal have the best squad and therefor will win the premier league. You may have guessed by now I am a Spurs man my wife also.
Not that I mind but where's the Mancs in your prediction? Christ-hope it's accurate.This is my first post for 3 months!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Not that I mind but where's the Mancs in your prediction? Christ-hope it's accurate.This is my first post for 3 months!!
Yeah, we'd noticed you'd been quiet!! You and lots of others actually. Are you all too bust enjoying yourselves??

PL
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough

Around 5th or 6th for Man Utd could be a good bet for europe though I hope not
Gaz
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 5:56 am
Just Joined

Mattyk is a jewel in the roughMattyk is a jewel in the roughMattyk is a jewel in the roughMattyk is a jewel in the roughMattyk is a jewel in the rough

Ah stickyB it's good to hear bluenoses still harping on about trying to be the Midlands "Premier" club!!

You know this will never happen! It's a shame your lot got relagated(again) as you have proved an easy 6 pointer for us over the past two seasons you've managed to struggle in the "premiership".

Think your club needs to get it's own house in order before you start worrying about competing with the Villa or anyone else for that matter.

Anyway up the Villa and I'm pleased to say I'm heading to the South Island soon so maybe we can keep in touch on this and if you get to draw us in the ColaCup we can catch up after. Good luck for the season your really gonna need it.

Holte Ender
Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Yeah, we'd noticed you'd been quiet!! You and lots of others actually. Are you all too bust enjoying yourselves??

PL
Kind of. Just not had a lot of time,plus downstairs where the computer is is freezing.
Started new job too. That always takes a bit of time off you,too.
How's yerself?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Around 5th or 6th for Man Utd could be a good bet for europe though I hope not
Gaz
Mate-you will do for me fella. Relegation due to financial irregularities would be preferrable for the Scum.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Mate-you will do for me fella. Relegation due to financial irregularities would be preferrable for the Scum.
Their success will hinge on whether pretty boy stays or buggers off! ours depends on whether or nor we buy anyone!!!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I thinkit will be

1-Arsenal
2-Chelsea
3-Liverpool
4-Tottenham

Relagation for
Bolton
WBA
Hull

Carling cup- Tottenam

As much as I hate to say it I think Arsenal have the best squad and therefor will win the premier league. You may have guessed by now I am a Spurs man my wife also.
You have to ask yourself... if you'd want to be a spurs fan at the moment... 55 million brought in for the sale of Berbatov and Keane and nothing to show for it...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:39 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
You have to ask yourself... if you'd want to be a spurs fan at the moment... 55 million brought in for the sale of Berbatov and Keane and nothing to show for it...
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

It is so funny

Best make hay while sun is shining
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is right,Brother Si.
May the blue shite of Chelsea, and the Red shite of the scum,stay solidly where they are the noo!@!!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:30 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Hi Guys, just found this thread......

.....Now you Scousers just remember it's a marathon not a sprint (a season of 38 games...well 39 if they ever get this stupid idea of a final set of games around the world...hang on could be good....Liverpool - Chelski final game to decide the Premiership hosted at the Westpac Stadium...well we can all dream)

Anyway my lot lost the third on the bounce at home to Plymouth so I'm not crowing.

...don't forget the only way from the top is ...DOWN

Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:32 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

BTW - Gazzer - nice tip for Hull to finish bottom
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
BTW - Gazzer - nice tip for Hull to finish bottom
He also said Spurs top four!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.