Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old May 11th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
D-Day tomorrow Chelski or the Scum for the title? I can see Chelsea winning, but not sure about the scum winning at Wigan!!!!!
Just goes to show how much I know about the game!!! At least I said to some of you guys the other night that Liverpool would win by 2!
Old May 12th 2008, 3:16 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Just goes to show how much I know about the game!!! At least I said to some of you guys the other night that Liverpool would win by 2!
Me too, and I really thought Derby would win. Sod them, glad they are down.
Old May 12th 2008, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Birmingham and reading must be gutted - biggest wins of the year and Fulham pull out a 1-0 at Pompey! What about Middlesborough!! 8-1 they don't normally score that many in a season....
Old May 12th 2008, 7:36 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

..... What about Middlesborough!! 8-1 they don't normally score that many in a season....

or at their Christmas party
Old May 12th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I'm saying nothing.

Where's anyone's money for the UEFA Cup final,Rangers proddy bastards vs Zenit St Petersberg Racists FC?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
I'm saying nothing.

Where's anyone's money for the UEFA Cup final,Rangers proddy bastards vs Zenit St Petersberg Racists FC?
The Ruski's for me on this one!!
Portsmouth for the FA Cup!!!

have to start thinking about the European Champs next!!!
Old May 14th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

The Ruski's for me on this one!!
Portsmouth for the FA Cup!!!

have to start thinking about the European Champs next!!!
Aye. Will go with you on both of those.
Zenit 1.65, Rangers at 2.15 to the dollar to win.
Hull City (2-0 up after away leg),you can get 3.80 to the dollar that they'll win the second leg by 2 goals or more. Shall we,Dave?
Old May 14th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

And Portsmouth to win by 2 goals or more, 2.80!
Old May 14th 2008, 2:13 am
Winter hibernator

And Portsmouth to win by 2 goals or more, 2.80!
thats interesting, but will the Pompey win by 2 or more.

What about a Cardiff win ??
Old May 14th 2008, 5:11 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm saying nothing.

don't worry Danny, someone's already cursed em:

UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown said: "I want to sent to Walter Smith and the whole Rangers team my best wishes."
Old May 14th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aye. Will go with you on both of those.
Zenit 1.65, Rangers at 2.15 to the dollar to win.
Hull City (2-0 up after away leg),you can get 3.80 to the dollar that they'll win the second leg by 2 goals or more. Shall we,Dave?
Did you do it?
Old May 14th 2008, 10:11 pm
Winter hibernator

Did you do it?
yeah he did and I'll let him tell you the rest
Old May 15th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Had Zenit to win by two,which they did with the last kick,had Zenit to win,and had Hull to win by two or more.
$15 gave me $64 back. Me and Ted had split the Zenit win,so $4.12 each for that one. The rest is mine-all mine!! Ready for my next speeding fine!! Woooohoooo!!
Old May 16th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Had Zenit to win by two,which they did with the last kick,had Zenit to win,and had Hull to win by two or more.
$15 gave me $64 back. Me and Ted had split the Zenit win,so $4.12 each for that one. The rest is mine-all mine!! Ready for my next speeding fine!! Woooohoooo!!
An what does your crystal ball say for the Cup Final? Portsmouth by 2? Cardiff to sneak it?
Old May 18th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, didn't see the cup final, but by all reports it wasn't much to shout home about!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.