Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:57 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

The old Leicester ground was poo as well, funny thing was when we went down they had built the rugby ground next to it and we thought "bloody hell".

Bit of a shock when we went in.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Just been looking at the skysports website and it appears that Lennon is a done deal at 6 million, and other targets include Robbie Keane, Saviola, Queresma & David Villa. Not sure about Villa myself as a player...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Anfield before i left the UK and yes they need new staduim really bad!!
2nd leg live on sky at 6.45 am anybody watching,i'm certainly am with one hand across my eyes
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Went to Anfield before i left the UK and yes they need new staduim really bad!!
2nd leg live on sky at 6.45 am anybody watching,i'm certainly am with one hand across my eyes
Am normally in work by then. I just get too nervous,then too loud,then too abusive to the telly. Reckon it's Bbc sport for me.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:14 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Am normally in work by then. I just get too nervous,then too loud,then too abusive to the telly. Reckon it's Bbc sport for me.
Where you will be more quieter ???? Yeah right

Lucky there ain't that many gooners around Wellington
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Where you will be more quieter ???? Yeah right

Lucky there ain't that many gooners around Wellington
We saw one at the cricket!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

I can feel a power breakfast (team bonding session) coming on about 8am Wednesday morning for 90 mins!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I can feel a power breakfast (team bonding session) coming on about 8am Wednesday morning for 90 mins!!!
Absolutely. Take it us 3 are quiet at our respective workplaces then!!
I've seen loads of Gooners here,nearly as many as Scum. The fella at Waitangi Park, loads of Gooner plates,the cricket,the Phoenix, and some of the footy lads too. They're all a bit weird though.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:38 am
Winter hibernator

Absolutely. Take it us 3 are quiet at our respective workplaces then!!
I've seen loads of Gooners here,nearly as many as Scum. The fella at Waitangi Park, loads of Gooner plates,the cricket,the Phoenix, and some of the footy lads too. They're all a bit weird though.
I must be walking around with my eyes closed but than again don't give a toss a bout them so thats probably why I don't see them.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:40 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

I know there's a locker room on the site-but I'd rather keep the chat here too-between us!
I reckon tomorrow am,Villa will beat Leicester,Blackburn Birmingham into extra time,Fulham to beat Bolton,Chelsea to hammer Hull,Coventry to beat Man U 8-0,Sheff Wed to pip Everton,Spurs to beat Boro,West Ham and Plymouth extra time,Celtic to beat Dundee,and East Fife 12,Rangers 0.
OMG cant believe there are so many comments on boring foorball...sorry glad I got away from it...lmao
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by love30stm
OMG cant believe there are so many comments on boring foorball...sorry glad I got away from it...lmao
Ah. You've got the wrong thread. You be looking for the ever popular foorball thread. They won't let me join!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Apparently 'Thierry Henry' is going back on the market his summer - Barcelona don't want him!!! - They must be muppets, the man's a genius in front of goal!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Apparently 'Thierry Henry' is going back on the market his summer - Barcelona don't want him!!! - They must be muppets, the man's a genius in front of goal!!!
Correct.Silly Spaniards. Chelsea already 1-0 up. 2.36 minutes,Ballack.

The arse looking nifty. Me worried.Ah crap. Sodding Diaby. It was coming.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

GET IN HYYPIA YOU BEAUTY
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

PumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant future

Come on you reds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.