Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand football thread type thing

New Zealand football thread type thing

Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:57 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Zealand football thread type thing

Psalms(ch.XC,v.12)
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:01 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

pardon me,"whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein,and he that rolleth a stone,it will return upon him."
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:40 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
It's probably bad enough being a toffees fan today...but imagine being a spurs fan at the moment! 4-1 at home to newcastle....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not often I enjoy Newcastle results but that was indeed on of them

Last edited by Ted Logan; Mar 31st 2008 at 2:01 am.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not often I enjoy Newcastle results but that was indeed on of them
OK. Don't shout at me but Makem-arse wants to know how the Hammers got on Saturday?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:13 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

They played really well, we played shite ....................... Hey we were kind
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

They played really well, we played shite ....................... Hey we were kind
Is that what you call it then
My mam took a photo of the league table on the tele cos we're above the Geordies - you met my mam
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:21 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by donnaf
Is that what you call it then
My mam took a photo of the league table on the tele cos we're above the Geordies - you met my mam
lol, bet your mum got a good piccie
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

lol, bet your mum got a good piccie
She is sad - I'll ask her to text it to K
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:28 am
Winter hibernator

She is sad - I'll ask her to text it to K
Wonders never cease, she knows how to text than ???
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Wonders never cease, she knows how to text than ???
She uses predictor text most of the time so we usually just get a load of letters and symbols, it takes her 30 minutes to send 1 test but she thinks she is a real techno whiz - she's happy I suppose!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:38 am
Winter hibernator

She uses predictor text most of the time so we usually just get a load of letters and symbols, it takes her 30 minutes to send 1 test but she thinks she is a real techno whiz - she's happy I suppose!
hey, better than what my dad could do. grasp the technology i say
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
Any nasty blue noses out there??

1-0, 1-0, 1-0!! Have it!!!
:
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Well the 'scum' beat Roma, I think we're playing Arsenal at the right time...but I reckon it'll be close... 1-1 at highbury then do them at Anfield....

Gerrard and Torres are the key men!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:20 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Gerrard and Torres are the key men!!!!
No shit Sherlock. keep the Arsenal midfield quiet and you will have a good result to take back.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=simonmarkellis;6146124]1-1 at highbury/QUOTE]

Well I called it, but must remember it's not highbury anymore!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.