new zealand flag

Old Jan 13th 2004, 9:37 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default new zealand flag

Hi Folks
I havent been on for a while now as we are living with rellies with no internet access. We are having our leaving party on the 17th Jan and are flying to Christchurch NZ on the 25th Jan.
I just wondered if anyone had any links to sites where I can print off a few copies of the New Zealand flag I have found some but none that are about half the size of an A4 piece of paper,Ive no idea how to cut and paste so it has to be idiot proof lol and something I can just click on and print
Cheers
Old Jan 13th 2004, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new zealand flag

Originally posted by sky
Hi Folks
I havent been on for a while now as we are living with rellies with no internet access. We are having our leaving party on the 17th Jan and are flying to Christchurch NZ on the 25th Jan.
I just wondered if anyone had any links to sites where I can print off a few copies of the New Zealand flag I have found some but none that are about half the size of an A4 piece of paper,Ive no idea how to cut and paste so it has to be idiot proof lol and something I can just click on and print
Cheers
No guarantees but try:

http://www.mch.govt.nz/nzflag/

or

http://www.med.govt.nz/rsm/about/nzflag.html

Good luck (looks like the Union Jack and the Aussie flag but with red stars

OzTennis

P.S. Just put "New Zealand flag" into Google which is how these came up.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road
Default Re: new zealand flag

Sky,

Just right click your mouse on this pic and select 'save target as...' (save to desktop - double click on it and print)

Else try this Link:
http://www.1uptravel.com/flags/large...w-zealand.html
Attached Thumbnails new zealand flag-newzea-flag.jpg