New Zealand Expo

Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

brightie will become famous soon enoughbrightie will become famous soon enough
Default New Zealand Expo

Is anyone going to Earls Court for the expo from 12 to the 14th of October as thinking of going just wondered if anyone has been to one before and did they find it really helpful
Brightie
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Zealand Expo

Hi Brightie.
I went to the Manchester Expo 2 years ago, and found it really useful. At the time, we were just at the talking & planning stage, but I found it very reassuring to meet other people at the same stage.

Now, a scary 2 years on, and we are in the middle of assembling our ITA. I am planning to go to the Manchester one again, and hopefully try and find a job....

I came away with bags of brochures and contact names. It was very crowded, and quite hot, and I joined one of the seminars which was great - if only to sit down for half an hour

I was glad I hadn't taken little'un though, it's not the place for young children. I seem to remember quite a few agencies were doing video interviews, so it's worth going 'smart' rather than casual...
Have fun,
JaneAS
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Tallia will become famous soon enoughTallia will become famous soon enough

Hi Brightie

We went to the London Expo last November and from that ended up moving to NZ July this year, we where very lucky that it all happened so easily and quickly for us

But I found the expo very useful for many different types of info and as Jane said it became very hot and crowded and it was nice to just be able to sit down for a while hehe
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Same.We went to one 2 years ago,and found contacts useful to our profession,flights,emigration companies. Just get contact details,and contact them in your own time.We could't believe how many people go to it-it really makes you get a move on!