Reload this Page >

New Zealand bloody sucks

New Zealand bloody sucks

Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:58 am
Banned

Krim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Boopy
I know many kiwis that have been treat appallingly in Aus You get good & bad everywhere.
Well, im from Germany and when I went to New Zealand I was treated alot worse then when I travelled to Australia. Australia is a more respectful and mature contry in general.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

hm having gone back to the UK believe me its no different I am now treated like a piece of dirt from all angles because I dared leave I feel like a piece of dog turd sometimes (unless you are polish etc and English is not your main language ) forget it, I just put it down to Jeaulosly which I did not emcompass in NZ and I have a very multi national team of staff including 2 kiwis, and 1 Aussie
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:04 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Krim
Imagine how misguided you are. You are corrupt and far too patriotic about nothing in particular. sadly most people living in NZ have the typical attitude you have.
Corrupt, yet patriotic....Well I am half Filapino.

But YOU sir are a nincompoop.

With knobs on.

Bags no returns.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Corrupt, yet patriotic....Well I am half Filapino.

But YOU sir are a nincompoop.

With knobs on.

Bags no returns.
Nincompoop? "Bags no returns"? come on how old are you? Oviously you are uneducated. I only heard those terms when I was about 5 years old. Grow up.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit

Mods: can this just be moved to the sheep dip or 'take it outside' rather than deleted?

Ummm.......

Clearly we have a couple of new users who have joined simply to give it a bit of anti-all-things-NZ welly , see what poop that stirs up & then be rude to others that don't agree.

Probably folks that look in regularly and have noticed us ole mods have been somewhat quiet of late.

Ummmm......

So. Given that one of them has already done enough ( BE rule 1) to exit stage left

Ummmmmm.........

There again, as jmh states, it has been a bit peaceful of late......

UUmmmmmm......

and given that both have told wee porky pies as both are in NZ.... so it is a wind up innit

UUmmmmmmmmmmmm....

G'won then. For a little bit.

Try to play nice & not to bite . Or just talk among yourselves to lull 'em into a stupor.

I'll be back after me tea.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:15 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Krim
Grow up.
LOL

Irony. Like it.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:22 am

Crickets chirping now.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:24 am
Banned

Dessy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL

Irony. Like it.
No, I think he is being serious.
I too remember only using that in junior primary year 1-3. Now that you're much older "presumably", pull your head out off your shell and stick to reality. Stop going aganist the currents!
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Dessy101
Stop going aganist the currents!
But I like currents

Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:36 am
Banned

This is a serious conversation. Can you respond like a normal person would respond? No pathetic and stupid jokes would be great.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 4th 2013 at 7:41 am. Reason: post was in mod queue due to low post count + copied link but have approved whilst waiting for me fish to cook
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:46 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy your tea Bev's

Catchafire haven't LOL for ages but you sir have done the impossible as been a bit miserable today. Keep up the good work.

now carry on, got to walk the dog in the rain so looking forward to a few more laughs when I get back.

As for this being a serious conversation
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

As an outsider looking in very occasionally I am somewhat confused. What sort of racism is the Original Poster referring to? He seems to be saying that genuine Maoris are getting special treatment, presumably by the NZ Government. Am I correct? If so, surely that is better than in Australia where the Aboriginis have a history of being oppressed (just like those in the UK originating from the colonial empire). After all, it was their country first.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:57 am
Banned

Dessy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems somewhat bias. Seems like a lot of people can't take criticism in this country and dumps any honest opinions aganist the well being of nz into the dip.

I don't blame you as nz is geographically isolated from the rest of the world and I assume many haven't left the Oceania continent before.

I see tons of threads trashing America, Europe and Asia with neo-nazi replies. Neither of them are moved or deleted unless if the OP had swore in numerous occications.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 8:00 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dessy101
Seems somewhat bias. Seems like a lot of people can't take criticism in this country and dumps any honest opinions aganist the well being of nz into the dip.

I don't blame you as nz is geographically isolated from the rest of the world and I assume many haven't left the Oceania continent before.

I see tons of threads trashing America, Europe and Asia with neo-nazi replies. Neither of them are moved or deleted unless if the OP had swore in numerous occications.
We all have differing opinions, but we don't enter someone's house where a party is being held and introduce ourselves by getting out a soap box, standing in the middle of the room and pontificating, then getting into arguments with the other guests at the party.

Online etiquette is exactly the same.

Thread closed.