Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand bloody sucks

New Zealand bloody sucks

Old Jun 4th 2013, 3:50 am
  #1  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Not in New Zealand
Posts: 5
Dessy101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Zealand bloody sucks

I have been living in NZ for a regrettable 10years and have experienced some unusual events only seen in 3rdworld countries. New Zealand is the most racist and appalling country I have seen. The UK is far more superior and greater but the unintelligent aboriginals think differently. I have been greatly offended by the lack of respect shown to the superior race of this pathetic nation. I'm am constantly reminded of the South African apartheid system in favour for Maoris. Why is it alright for a specific race to have their individual party of ethnicity and expect separate rights such as special scholarships and land claims that they don't deserve? This country is a joke, rather poor and in general is arrogant and shocking. The bus system is tragic and everyone is far over dramatic and nationalistic over nothing.
Dessy101 is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 3:59 am
  #2  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: waikanae
Posts: 124
burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Fill in the gaps.

You are a T--LL
burbschook is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:01 am
  #3  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Not in New Zealand
Posts: 5
Dessy101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Vikkichic View Post
Fill in the gaps.

You are a T--LL
You are very arrogant and very stupid. Open yours stupid eyes and realise how shit NZ really is.
Dessy101 is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:03 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: waikanae
Posts: 124
burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

And you are very rude. Bye oh pathetic one
burbschook is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:38 am
  #5  
jmh
BE Forum Addict
 
jmh's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: South Auckland
Posts: 2,228
jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Oh good - it was getting a bit quiet in here.

Last edited by jmh; Jun 4th 2013 at 5:51 am.
jmh is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:49 am
  #6  
I like kittens.
 
downunderpom's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: In my own little world
Posts: 1,457
downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

So you signed up as a new member to write this?

Sad.
downunderpom is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:59 am
  #7  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne, australia
Posts: 1
wilgared is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

New Zealand is the most physically beautiful country I've ever seen. I don't understand your post, who are "the superior race of this pathetic nation"?
wilgared is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 5:51 am
  #8  
*********
 
Catchafire's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Up in dem hills.........
Posts: 1,455
Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Dessy101 View Post
I have been living in NZ for a regrettable 10years and have experienced some unusual events only seen in 3rdworld countries. New Zealand is the most racist and appalling country I have seen. The UK is far more superior and greater but the unintelligent aboriginals think differently. I have been greatly offended by the lack of respect shown to the superior race of this pathetic nation. I'm am constantly reminded of the South African apartheid system in favour for Maoris. Why is it alright for a specific race to have their individual party of ethnicity and expect separate rights such as special scholarships and land claims that they don't deserve? This country is a joke, rather poor and in general is arrogant and shocking. The bus system is tragic and everyone is far over dramatic and nationalistic over nothing.
It wont be long before this thread is removed and this poster put into the bin.

So I would like us all to take a moment and reflect on the magnitude of what is being conveyed.

As contriubuters to this open forum, we are all free to express our opinions and we all know of examples of have other people opinion not agreeing with our own.

I think it is a measure of person on how we relate to what is being said and how we reply as adults.

That being said, it is obvious the OP is a sad pathetic loser, who's only recourse of addressing his erectile dysfunction , is stirring peoples emotions to vent his rage at having his long suffering partner run off with a strapping young Maori lad.

Allegedly.

Catchafire is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:28 am
  #9  
Banned
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6
Krim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Catchafire View Post
It wont be long before this thread is removed and this poster put into the bin.

So I would like us all to take a moment and reflect on the magnitude of what is being conveyed.

As contriubuters to this open forum, we are all free to express our opinions and we all know of examples of have other people opinion not agreeing with our own.

I think it is a measure of person on how we relate to what is being said and how we reply as adults.

That being said, it is obvious the OP is a sad pathetic loser, who's only recourse of addressing his erectile dysfunction , is stirring peoples emotions to vent his rage at having his long suffering partner run off with a strapping young Maori lad.

Allegedly.

This is pathetic, isnt every person entitled to their own opinion? I think Dezzy101 is correct, while I was In New Zealand on holiday everyone I saw was rude and violent. I got punched for supporting Australia in a cricket match. New Zealand is a terrible country I will recomend that you never arrive to this 3rd world country you are simply just wasting your time and money on their over priced economy.
Krim is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:33 am
  #10  
*********
 
Catchafire's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Up in dem hills.........
Posts: 1,455
Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Krim View Post
This is pathetic, isnt every person entitled to their own opinion? I think Dezzy101 is correct, while I was In New Zealand on holiday everyone I saw was rude and violent. I got punched for supporting Australia in a cricket match. New Zealand is a terrible country I will recomend that you never arrive to this 3rd world country you are simply just wasting your time and money on their over priced economy.
Oh look, you have just joined.

Imagine that.
Catchafire is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:39 am
  #11  
Banned
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6
Krim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Catchafire View Post
Oh look, you have just joined.

Imagine that.
Imagine how misguided you are. You are corrupt and far too patriotic about nothing in particular. sadly most people living in NZ have the typical attitude you have.
Krim is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:40 am
  #12  
---
 
bourbon-biscuit's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,994
bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

PMSL! I'm just desperate to know who are NZ's "superior race"? The mind boggles!

Mods: can this just be moved to the sheep dip or 'take it outside' rather than deleted?
bourbon-biscuit is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:41 am
  #13  
Banned
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6
Krim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit View Post
PMSL! I'm just desperate to know who are NZ's "superior race"? The mind boggles!

Mods: can this just be moved to the sheep dip or 'take it outside' rather than deleted?
Sorry, I dont understand those NZ terms you have used. Please speak correct English.
Krim is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:42 am
  #14  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Not in New Zealand
Posts: 5
Dessy101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Catchafire View Post
Oh look, you have just joined.

Imagine that.
From that tourist's point of view, I thinks it's incredible how New Zealand ignores the racism here.

New Zealand and Australia are sister countries much like in the uk, England, Walsh, Scotland, Northern Ireland.
I can't believe New Zealanders are treating Australians as if it was a war betwen North and South Korea. What a disgrace
Dessy101 is offline  
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:53 am
  #15  
BE Forum Addict
 
Boopy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Blenheim, NZ
Posts: 1,504
Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Originally Posted by Dessy101 View Post
From that tourist's point of view, I thinks it's incredible how New Zealand ignores the racism here.

New Zealand and Australia are sister countries much like in the uk, England, Walsh, Scotland, Northern Ireland.
I can't believe New Zealanders are treating Australians as if it was a war betwen North and South Korea. What a disgrace
I know many kiwis that have been treat appallingly in Aus You get good & bad everywhere.
Boopy is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.