Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand bloody sucks

New Zealand bloody sucks

Old Jun 4th 2013, 3:50 am
Banned

Dessy101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Zealand bloody sucks

I have been living in NZ for a regrettable 10years and have experienced some unusual events only seen in 3rdworld countries. New Zealand is the most racist and appalling country I have seen. The UK is far more superior and greater but the unintelligent aboriginals think differently. I have been greatly offended by the lack of respect shown to the superior race of this pathetic nation. I'm am constantly reminded of the South African apartheid system in favour for Maoris. Why is it alright for a specific race to have their individual party of ethnicity and expect separate rights such as special scholarships and land claims that they don't deserve? This country is a joke, rather poor and in general is arrogant and shocking. The bus system is tragic and everyone is far over dramatic and nationalistic over nothing.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Zealand bloody sucks

Fill in the gaps.

You are a T--LL
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Vikkichic
Fill in the gaps.

You are a T--LL
You are very arrogant and very stupid. Open yours stupid eyes and realise how shit NZ really is.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point

And you are very rude. Bye oh pathetic one
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:38 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good - it was getting a bit quiet in here.

Last edited by jmh; Jun 4th 2013 at 5:51 am.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:49 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

So you signed up as a new member to write this?

Sad.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 4:59 am
Just Joined

wilgared is an unknown quantity at this point

New Zealand is the most physically beautiful country I've ever seen. I don't understand your post, who are "the superior race of this pathetic nation"?
Old Jun 4th 2013, 5:51 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dessy101
I have been living in NZ for a regrettable 10years and have experienced some unusual events only seen in 3rdworld countries. New Zealand is the most racist and appalling country I have seen. The UK is far more superior and greater but the unintelligent aboriginals think differently. I have been greatly offended by the lack of respect shown to the superior race of this pathetic nation. I'm am constantly reminded of the South African apartheid system in favour for Maoris. Why is it alright for a specific race to have their individual party of ethnicity and expect separate rights such as special scholarships and land claims that they don't deserve? This country is a joke, rather poor and in general is arrogant and shocking. The bus system is tragic and everyone is far over dramatic and nationalistic over nothing.
It wont be long before this thread is removed and this poster put into the bin.

So I would like us all to take a moment and reflect on the magnitude of what is being conveyed.

As contriubuters to this open forum, we are all free to express our opinions and we all know of examples of have other people opinion not agreeing with our own.

I think it is a measure of person on how we relate to what is being said and how we reply as adults.

That being said, it is obvious the OP is a sad pathetic loser, who's only recourse of addressing his erectile dysfunction , is stirring peoples emotions to vent his rage at having his long suffering partner run off with a strapping young Maori lad.

Allegedly.

Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:28 am
Banned

Krim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catchafire
It wont be long before this thread is removed and this poster put into the bin.

So I would like us all to take a moment and reflect on the magnitude of what is being conveyed.

As contriubuters to this open forum, we are all free to express our opinions and we all know of examples of have other people opinion not agreeing with our own.

I think it is a measure of person on how we relate to what is being said and how we reply as adults.

That being said, it is obvious the OP is a sad pathetic loser, who's only recourse of addressing his erectile dysfunction , is stirring peoples emotions to vent his rage at having his long suffering partner run off with a strapping young Maori lad.

Allegedly.

This is pathetic, isnt every person entitled to their own opinion? I think Dezzy101 is correct, while I was In New Zealand on holiday everyone I saw was rude and violent. I got punched for supporting Australia in a cricket match. New Zealand is a terrible country I will recomend that you never arrive to this 3rd world country you are simply just wasting your time and money on their over priced economy.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:33 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Krim
This is pathetic, isnt every person entitled to their own opinion? I think Dezzy101 is correct, while I was In New Zealand on holiday everyone I saw was rude and violent. I got punched for supporting Australia in a cricket match. New Zealand is a terrible country I will recomend that you never arrive to this 3rd world country you are simply just wasting your time and money on their over priced economy.
Oh look, you have just joined.

Imagine that.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:39 am
Banned

Imagine that.
Imagine how misguided you are. You are corrupt and far too patriotic about nothing in particular. sadly most people living in NZ have the typical attitude you have.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:40 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL! I'm just desperate to know who are NZ's "superior race"? The mind boggles!

Mods: can this just be moved to the sheep dip or 'take it outside' rather than deleted?
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
PMSL! I'm just desperate to know who are NZ's "superior race"? The mind boggles!

Mods: can this just be moved to the sheep dip or 'take it outside' rather than deleted?
Sorry, I dont understand those NZ terms you have used. Please speak correct English.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:42 am
Banned

Imagine that.
From that tourist's point of view, I thinks it's incredible how New Zealand ignores the racism here.

New Zealand and Australia are sister countries much like in the uk, England, Walsh, Scotland, Northern Ireland.
I can't believe New Zealanders are treating Australians as if it was a war betwen North and South Korea. What a disgrace
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dessy101
From that tourist's point of view, I thinks it's incredible how New Zealand ignores the racism here.

New Zealand and Australia are sister countries much like in the uk, England, Walsh, Scotland, Northern Ireland.
I can't believe New Zealanders are treating Australians as if it was a war betwen North and South Korea. What a disgrace
I know many kiwis that have been treat appallingly in Aus You get good & bad everywhere.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.