New Zealand Banks

Old Feb 15th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Default Re: New Zealand Banks

Originally Posted by lardyl
business or pleasure dear???
Pleasure - always pleasure.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Zealand Banks

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
ASB
Yep, I would second that.....ASB have been great!!

We started with West pac, and they ommitted to tell us that with the account they opened for us, any payments in would take up to 4 working days to clear....It was supposed to be a current account for everyday use and the one we had our saleries paid in to!!!!!!??????

National Bank cross examined us like criminals when we needed a short term loan, despite the fact we had never been overdrawn, never missed a morgage payment and cleared the credit card every month!!!!!!!!

But I would agree it is very much about finding a account manager who understands what you need and you get along with.