New Zealand Banks

Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Question New Zealand Banks

Can anyone comment on their experiences with the NZ Banks? Infact has anyone had such a positive experience they could recommend who to open an account with?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Zealand Banks

I would recommend Bank of New Zealand!!!!

Great customer service everytime

Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:48 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Westpac were only too happy to lend me $100,000 on the spot and all I had to do was sign a few forms. I could have gone from 'walking into the bank' to 'knee deep in debt' in a matter of hours

So, in terms of throwing loans at customers they are certainly the 'best' bank I've ever seen.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:52 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
Can anyone comment on their experiences with the NZ Banks? Infact has anyone had such a positive experience they could recommend who to open an account with?
business or pleasure dear???
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

we opened a bank account with NBNZ before we moved over to NZ.
Westpac and ASB offer the same service i think

Any of Westpac, ASB or National Bank will be fine, probably depends on the branch you end up with and individuals more than the banks themselves after that.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by newkiwi
we opened a bank account with NBNZ before we moved over to NZ.
Westpac and ASB offer the same service i think
BNZ offers this service also
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:15 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

ASB
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

For everyday usage we have a kiwibank because it costs us nothing to use, but you do not get any interest either.

Then for saving any spare cash we use Westpac as they have the best interest rate.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

We are with the NBNZ and they have been brilliant. The banking over here appears to be different to the UK, much more personal and friendly.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Kerrygold,

I bank with Kiwibank,i find them really good, rates for mortages,credit cards and stuff like that, are very competative,also internet banking is easy and when you withdrawal monies or pay for something in the shops it shows up on the internet statement straight away which i find very handy as you know exactly where you are.
I have had no problems with them so far!

Helen
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

We signed up with Westpac before we came, then popped into the branch on arrival and we spent 2 1/2 hrs going through c.cards. debit c. and kiwi savers etc. very helpful and friendly. All seems good so far.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

We use bankdirect - the internet bank from ASB. Because we have a mortgage with them, we don't pay any charges and have full internet access to our accounts.

I love the service with them compared to our experience with the National Bank who were unhelpful when we ran into mortgage difficulties.

In fact, I've just come off the phone to bankdirect because I wanted to know if they were prepared to match a more competitive mortgage interest rate when our fixed rate expires - turns out they're more than happy to negotiate
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

ASB, been soooooo impressed with them. They have an office in London so you set up your account in the UK before you go, its pretty easy, one form and some proof of ID, then transfer your cash, and when you get here you go into any branch and they give you an EFTPOS card and thats it!!

Organised a credit card over the phone with a real live in branch person! Banking here is so much more friendly than the UK, no call centres, just people in branches, its great!

Also have a savings account, car and contents insurance with them, very happy and the staff at my branch on Lambton Quay are always very helpfull
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:37 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PVFC
I would recommend Bank of New Zealand!!!!

Great customer service everytime

ITA!!!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.