new zealand

Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

v8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nicev8anglia is just really nice
Question new zealand

what are the pro`s and con`s of moving to NZ? i am in contact with an employment agency who says she can find work and sort visa`s/work permits out for me and my wife, is it that easy?
Old Dec 6th 2004, 7:20 pm
aussie73

Default Re: new zealand

Originally Posted by v8anglia
what are the pro`s and con`s of moving to NZ? i am in contact with an employment agency who says she can find work and sort visa`s/work permits out for me and my wife, is it that easy?
Both the pros and cons were discussed on the link below:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=move+zealand

Old Dec 6th 2004, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: new zealand

Originally Posted by v8anglia
check out the new zealand immigration service (NZIS) website to find out all the options regarding work permits. it is always good to do some research and satisfy yourself that the agent isnt making empty promises. it can be easy, i got a job offer at a company who was registered with the Work-to-Residence scheme with the NZIS, and got a work permit within two weeks of applying (little longer if u count the time required to get the medicals/police clearances done)

Pros and cons really depend on what your view/ expectations are. Some ppl are hjappy and some not. Its more to do with your attitude/ expectations than necessarily with the country.