Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Years Eve Plans?

New Years Eve Plans?

Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Question New Years Eve Plans?

Last New Years Eve the wonderful Ash1 organised the most fantastic beach party, conveniently over the road from us so walking/stumbling distance! It was a great night with a fire, kid's playing, a wonderful sunset, wine, food and great company.

Then the antisocial minx moved over the bridge to Omokoroa ...

Currently I am still hopefully checking the mail box and voicemail everyday for an invitation to something exciting ... thus far nothing planned .... boo hoo.

What are all you lovely people doing?

Attached is a photo of last years about 8:30/9PM
Attached Thumbnails New Years Eve Plans?-delete-unwanted-card-099.jpg  
Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Years Eve Plans?

Well the Porirua Possee are congragating round our place for an evening of Karioke, hot tubs and the odd bevvie or two. Your more than welcome to pop in!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:38 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Well the Porirua Possee are congragating round our place for an evening of Karioke, hot tubs and the odd bevvie or two. Your more than welcome to pop in!
Wow - you really don't want me round there after several bottles of Bolly, not with karaoke and hot tubSSSSS. When I'm pickled I think I am one of the following 3 things - or worse case scenario ... All of them;

1.) Very Attractive.
2.) Very Funny.
3.) Can Sing.

If Karonious is making a guest appearance please tell her I couldn't get through on her landline (may have old number) and left her a voicemail on her mobile! Thank you operator!

Have a fab night and don't forget to post lots of pics afterwards!!!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

custard creams has a brilliant futurecustard creams has a brilliant futurecustard creams has a brilliant futurecustard creams has a brilliant futurecustard creams has a brilliant futurecustard creams has a brilliant future

Hi, thanks for the invitation, count us in, we can bring beer, wine and party poppers , also 1 six year old & 1 eleven year old.
Brilliant of you arrange a beach New Years Party!
Let us know if we can be of help,

thanks, good as gold!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
And the Welly posse(!?!) will be keeping it metropolitan on Hogmanay! Just hoping for a fab night weather wise!!

Oh happy new year folks!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

kiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nice

We are going to the local club where I can take the kids ( 11 and 16 ) have tea and hopefully a good dance
Sorry Porirua Possee missed your invite, well maybe next time we shall all meet
Happy New Year to everyone

D
Old Dec 31st 2008, 5:00 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Sleeping!!!!!

Just got back from a fab few days up in Golden Bay. Too much beer and not enough sleep. We are home long enough to do the washing and cut the grass then off again to...........

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRITISH EXPATS
wherever in the world you are xxxxx

P2L
(aka KEV&SARAH)
Old Dec 31st 2008, 5:28 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by P2L
Sleeping!!!!!

Just got back from a fab few days up in Golden Bay.
Didn't think to call in on us then on your way back. I got good fizz and here y'know.

We will not be going to the party up in Wakefield as planned.
Me and him will be cozying on down quietly before I leave tomoz .

Otherwise, it would have been us doing our usual until the early hours.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:43 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Didn't think to call in on us then on your way back. I got good fizz and here y'know.

We will not be going to the party up in Wakefield as planned.
Me and him will be cozying on down quietly before I leave tomoz .

Otherwise, it would have been us doing our usual until the early hours.
We did think of you though
Happy New Year Marian. Safe journey
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

We spent the morning searching for and booking accomodation for BOP, then an afternoon playing cricket at the park with the kids, chasing them on their new bikes and trying to not to get sunburnt. Then spent the later afternoon on the beach with our very good Aussie friends and kids frolicking in the sea, getting covered in sand and then back to ours for a BBQ, small drinky's () and a sleepover!

No hangover today but Carl is dying peacefully in his sleep on the sofa... well kids are jumping all over him and he's not moved or grunted yet so better just go and check his pulse

Oh and this morning we had to practically wrestle a man from our garden!! He thought he could park up on our bloody lawn and go off down the beach (we're a sneeze from the beach and our driveway leads down to it!) and he was miffed when we moved him on... the bloody cheek!

Happy New Year one and all. May it bring you your every wish and desire xx
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 11:59 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

I was housesitting in Wilton, Wellington. I stayed inside with a friend, drank a fair bit of Champagne (champage, not methode - although I have no prob with methode) and watched DVDs.

Boring but I loved it.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:05 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

I was planning an early night as I had a 4am start on New Years Day, but actually spent it at Christchurch Hospital with my son who dislocated his ankle and broke his leg in two places, he now knows he is not Spiderman
I also think the staff at the hospital were amazing !!!!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
I was planning an early night as I had a 4am start on New Years Day, but actually spent it at Christchurch Hospital with my son who dislocated his ankle and broke his leg in two places, he now knows he is not Spiderman
I also think the staff at the hospital were amazing !!!!
Hi there, hope he is feeling ok now
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:25 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz1
Hi there, hope he is feeling ok now
He is home now with a cast up to his crotch. PM me all your news hun x
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

ohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really niceohnojo is just really nice

No - share it !!