New Years Eve?

Old Dec 28th 2009, 6:31 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Years Eve?

Well Christmas is over for another year - so what exciting plans has everyone got for New Years Eve?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Years Eve?

There's fireworks at midnight in Timaru and a fair on at the beach. Trying to decide whether to go down or just watch from our back deck this year.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Need to be good as I am working at 0700 the next day Probably watch fireworks over Dunedin then head to bed.........will have a hoolie later in the day as not on until 1430 on the 2nd then I am off until 21st

Phyl x
Old Dec 28th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

We are heading to Halifax in Yorkshire to our friends house - we are gonna get a little bit drunk and laugh a lot - fancy dress - i think the ladybird will come out again

Its the only bit of the whole christmas thing that i have been looking forward to.

Nearly there now

happy new years to you all whatever you are doing xx

Psycho x
Old Dec 28th 2009, 4:22 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
We are heading to Halifax in Yorkshire to our friends house - we are gonna get a little bit drunk and laugh a lot - fancy dress - i think the ladybird will come out again

Its the only bit of the whole christmas thing that i have been looking forward to.

Nearly there now

happy new years to you all whatever you are doing xx

Psycho x
We are gonna get right doodled this new year's eve staying at friends of ours so we cab both have a drink and enjoy our last one in the UK for some time, have a great one all of you both in the UK and NZ and will be celebrating in a different style next year!!!!!

Tina, Will and boys. x x
Old Dec 28th 2009, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

kiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nice

My daughter and I off to Tauranga
After spending Christmas Eve in hospital, with my daughter on IV's feel like we need Christmas and New year in one:
So I may finally see some of you up there, but of course will not know you on the streets lol

D
Old Dec 29th 2009, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

They have ride on lawnmower races down our road gonna give it a go me lawnmower is fast as bro

Neil
Old Dec 29th 2009, 5:38 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
They have ride on lawnmower races down our road gonna give it a go me lawnmower is fast as bro

Neil
Old Dec 29th 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite envious that we're too far away to join in the lawnmower races...that sounds sweet as bro

Instead we'll be at the lake front at Rotorua for the annual celebration, crowds, music, great atmosphere and fireworks at midnight . We had a good evening there last year, despite the rain.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

The lawnmower races sounds fab lol
My mum and son are visiting so we are going down to Auckland harbour and watching the fireworks from the sky tower.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

We are off to Timaru today to my sisters and going down the bay to watch the fireworks at midnight and then heading down to Dunners and staying on the Otago Peninsula for a couple nights then up to a beach house at Karitane before coming back next weekend to start back to work on the 11th. First visit for us down to Dunedin so lots to explore. We always end up going up the top of the south to Nelson or Marlborough so this will be different. Happy new year everyone
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

we're having a party at our house, hogg roast loadsa booze and fry up the morning after!! (actually not far from Halifax!!). It was kind of a leaving do but as the buyers didnt sign before xmas feel a little premature now there will be about 40 adults and 20 kids so house will be trashed !! Have fun everyone
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by strawbie
we're having a party at our house, hogg roast loadsa booze and fry up the morning after!! (actually not far from Halifax!!). It was kind of a leaving do but as the buyers didnt sign before xmas feel a little premature now there will be about 40 adults and 20 kids so house will be trashed !! Have fun everyone
Whereabouts, not far from Halifax?

We could always sneak round for a bit of brekky
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Whereabouts, not far from Halifax?

We could always sneak round for a bit of brekky
Sunny Todmorden!!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by strawbie
Sunny Todmorden!!
SUNNY that sounds unlikely!!!!

Its to far to walk over them there hills so i think your brekky will be safe cos i wont be in any fit state to be driving x

I will listen out for your party blowing over the wind - and you give us a shout eh. We will be in the 'Winterburn' in the back of beyond, in the freezing cold having a whale of a time - lots of giggles xx

you enjoy yourself to xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.