Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

Old Dec 30th 2006, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

May I be the first (mainly cos I'm 34 hours early) to wish all expats aroooond the world a fantastically fabulous New Year.
Whatever your plans,your hopes and desires,good luck to you all.
On behalf of my family,fleas,and of course,myself-I'd like to thank you all so much for your help.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 1:58 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

that is bloody early!!

er, have a good one - here's to a fantastic 2007 bringing all we desire.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
that is bloody early!!

er, have a good one - here's to a fantastic 2007 bringing all we desire.
I know,I know. You know when you're bored,and want to start a thread?
Well,I was bored,and wanted to start a thread,but had nowt to start it with-except.....
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:14 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=danny.f;4236413]May I be the first (mainly cos I'm 34 hours early) to wish all expats aroooond the world a fantastically fabulous New Year.
On behalf of my family,fleas,and of course,myself-I'd like to thank you all so much for your help.

I too would like to post early for New Year but as I haven't had any alcohol yet, it is not a drunken post.
However, that can be arranged.
We have had an amazing year, we have packed so much in it is difficult to believe in retrospect. I wish you all the same joy of the coming year as we have found in 2006.

Apropos of nothing:
On yonder hill there stood a coo,
It must hae moved: it's nae there noo

Thank you, thank you and goodnight
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=karonious;4237961]
Originally Posted by danny.f
May I be the first (mainly cos I'm 34 hours early) to wish all expats aroooond the world a fantastically fabulous New Year.

I too would like to post early for New Year but as I haven't had any alcohol yet, it is not a drunken post.
However, that can be arranged.
We have had an amazing year, we have packed so much in it is difficult to believe in retrospect. I wish you all the same joy of the coming year as we have found in 2006.

Apropos of nothing:
On yonder hill there stood a coo,
It must hae moved: it's nae there noo

Thank you, thank you and goodnight
Are you sure you haven't had any alcohol yet?
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:33 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

are we counting down now? half an hour to go!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=donnaf;4238092]
Originally Posted by karonious

Are you sure you haven't had any alcohol yet?

At the time of posting that was absolutely true. However - I am now several sheets to the wind and that no longer counts. PM me your phone number at this present time and I will tell you all about it!!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:13 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN NEW ZEALAND

We hope you have a good one and that all you wish for yourselves and your family comes true in 2007

Kev & Sarah x
Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:16 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year from us too - for everyone in New Zealand.

All the best for 2007

Georgina & Andy x
Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Likewise from the Fearon family - Happy New Year to you all,
Donna, Danny and the kids
Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Happy new year to one and all from Oscar the ex bar cat.
Attached Images  
Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:09 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by spackster
Happy new year to one and all from Oscar the ex bar cat.

That lovely 'Oscar' face looks so familiar..... either he belongs to me or he has a longer family history that I don't know/?
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Same here. Oscar looks like Dennis! Is this feline identity theft?
Old Dec 31st 2006, 3:50 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

When I surfaced at 7 am today the first thing I said to hubby was "it just turned New Year in New Zealand". He smiled, then we both went back to sleep!

Happy New Year everyone! This site is brill and there's such a wonderful group of people here.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

spatch will become famous soon enough

I'll drink to that!!! :beer

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN NEW ZEALAND AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US THAT HOPE TO BE THERE FOR NEXT YEARS CELEBRATIONS!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.