Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

spatch will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Year messages! (drunken posts a must)

What is it we are drinking? What ever it is I have two.............
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just wish you all a Happy New Year from Woop Woop, also known as Queensland, where I think I am the only person still awake
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:47 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Better wish everyone a happy new year while i can still see straight. Hope you all have a good one.

Jac
Old Dec 31st 2006, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2007 turns out to be a great year for us all .
Sober post I'm afraid as now on antibiotics following op over 3wks ago .
Hoping it gets better PDQ as flying to NZ on 18th! Getting seriously worried now.
Can everyone have a for me please & send healing thoughts for me leg!!! Thanks.
Luv Annie.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spackster
Happy new year to one and all from Oscar the ex bar cat.
Wht did Oscar leave the bar? Has he joined AA????
Old Dec 31st 2006, 8:22 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Before we embark on another bottle of "wee" (as described by my wee bro) have a great New Year all and sundry here in the UK and over in NZ......
Lots of "auld lang syne" type thoughts and handshakes to ya all......

actually just found it was vi de pays d'oc and tastes like the curry I have just demolished......
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:19 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Old Jan 1st 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
Happy new year to one and all from Oscar the ex bar cat.

miss you oscar honey xx
Old Jan 1st 2007, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by donnaf
Wht did Oscar leave the bar? Has he joined AA????
Animals anonymous!!!!
Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I must still be drunk but can't stop laughing at "animals anonymous" - seriously has Oscar retired? Where do retired bar cats go? Sadly our cat Dennis ran away from his new owner, probably too cold for him in Sunderland, we haven't had the corage to tell the kids yet!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by donnaf
I must still be drunk but can't stop laughing at "animals anonymous" - seriously has Oscar retired? Where do retired bar cats go? Sadly our cat Dennis ran away from his new owner, probably too cold for him in Sunderland, we haven't had the corage to tell the kids yet!
Retired bar cats dont go anywhere they just pester for more tuna and milk, oh and eat lament of the christmas tree! Sorry to hear about Dennis.