Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Site - Excellent for those still in UK.

New Site - Excellent for those still in UK.

Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up New Site - Excellent for those still in UK.

Hi all,

Found a great new site thanks to AmLoolah.

Anyone wanting to live in the Bay of Plenty should take a look although it does have a wealth of info for anywhere in NZ.

http://www.nzemigrate.co.nz/

They are a family who have been there for 5 years now and offering to help people from the UK. And alot of their help is FREE.......
They have some great pictures on there, sounds strange but they are of the things that you see in everyday life like typical roads and shopping centres. The place looks immaculate.

Also, they allow there kids (teenagers) to answer loads of questions for our own children regarding things like first days at school and how they felt, all the things that us parents are concerned about. I signed the guest book and recieved an email the next day thanking me and offering my children to call theirs if they need to know things about life as a child in NZ, how cool is that.

Nici
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Site - Excellent for those still in UK.

Looks Very good....just added it to our favorites.
cheers

michelle
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shell and mark
Looks Very good....just added it to our favorites.
cheers

michelle
I found it had a wealth of info, added with this site, should be really useful to most people.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kato33
Hi all,

Found a great new site thanks to AmLoolah.

Anyone wanting to live in the Bay of Plenty should take a look although it does have a wealth of info for anywhere in NZ.

http://www.nzemigrate.co.nz/

They are a family who have been there for 5 years now and offering to help people from the UK. And alot of their help is FREE.......
They have some great pictures on there, sounds strange but they are of the things that you see in everyday life like typical roads and shopping centres. The place looks immaculate.

Also, they allow there kids (teenagers) to answer loads of questions for our own children regarding things like first days at school and how they felt, all the things that us parents are concerned about. I signed the guest book and recieved an email the next day thanking me and offering my children to call theirs if they need to know things about life as a child in NZ, how cool is that.

Nici
Cool site, thanks Kato!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by workingNOMAD
Did you really find that site?

Funny how one of the pics on that site is the same as your avatar?

http://www.nzemigrate.co.nz/Webpages/photos.html (the Rabbit Island one)

UPDATE

OK, just a coincidence, did a bit more research and you are off the hook! Apologies for that. Good site find by the way.
I saw that pic too. Found mine trawling the web for pics of the area.

My last avatar was of me and the OH but thought better of it and decided to put a decent pic up. LOL

I actually found the site through AmLoolahs thread about a new Tauranga web page.

So all credit should go to the fairy really but I thought we should make it known as it seems so helpful.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

jen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nicejen 71 is just really nice

hi nici will save that to my favourites also and will have a look
cheers
jen
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:40 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jen 71
hi nici will save that to my favourites also and will have a look
cheers
jen
Clearly Nici had said the credit for the site was mine? HELLOOOO?!

Only joking ... hope it's of help!!!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Clearly Nici had said the credit for the site was mine? HELLOOOO?!

Only joking ... hope it's of help!!!
read the first post Am...............of course i mentioned you hun

xx