new to the site

Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:50 am
Just Joined

joanne wiltshire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to the site

Hi there.

I moved here in December and have finally decided to join the site. I am from Essex and we now live in Havelock North. I have 3 boys all under 7 and I am an English teacher. I am loving it here- in particular the outdoor life- but I am starting to miss friends and family. Is there anyone who might fancy meeting up over the school hols? I warn you, my boys are pretty lively!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:53 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new to the site

Hi Joanne and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including New Zealand can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

I escaped from Essex (Chelmsford mainly) four years ago. How is the old place?

Alistair.