Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

bubblebath is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

hi all,we are a 30 something easy goin couple who are down to earth,love a chuckle and a good time,would like 2 meet similar in new plymouth,don`t be shy,get in touch!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Default Re: NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

Hi there, we are also in new plymouth so are alot of us on here!!! whereabouta are you? what do you do? how long you been here? have you any children? sorry my names Andrea, ,arried to michael and have 2 girls x

Originally Posted by bubblebath View Post
hi all,we are a 30 something easy goin couple who are down to earth,love a chuckle and a good time,would like 2 meet similar in new plymouth,don`t be shy,get in touch!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

hi andrea,we have been here 7 weeks this saturday!
we are on huatoki st in vogeltown.
my wife kat is a nurse at the base hospital.
our son(10) goes to woodleigh school.
im still looking for p/t work to fit round school hours.
would love to meet up for a coffee/chat sometime?
not sure if i can pm yet with contact details,you can email me yours?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:00 am
Just Joined

hi!i can`t read you pm,i guess its cos ive just joined?
cya
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:20 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi!i can`t read you pm,i guess its cos ive just joined?
cya
You now have three posts so you should be able to read your private messages
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

deb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nice
Red face Re: NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

Hi all

We fly out on the 8th July to Auckland where we will be collecting OH's company car, meeting his new employer then driving over to our new life in New Plymouth, hope there is room round the coffee table for us two.

Don't know yet where we are being housed but look forward to meeting all you lovely people.

Debx
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

Originally Posted by deb_steve View Post
Hi all

We fly out on the 8th July to Auckland where we will be collecting OH's company car, meeting his new employer then driving over to our new life in New Plymouth, hope there is room round the coffee table for us two.

Don't know yet where we are being housed but look forward to meeting all you lovely people.

Debx
Hi yeah the more the merrier!!! just give us a PM when ya get here and we'll arrange a meet-up with the POMS lol x
Andrea x
Old Jun 29th 2009, 4:09 am
Just Joined

hi,as aals said just pm with ur contact details for a meet up when u get here,always plenty coffee and beer available in vogeltown!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: NEW PLYMOUTH???????????????????????

and curry and friendly Chit-Chat!!!!!

hi,as aals said just pm with ur contact details for a meet up when u get here,always plenty coffee and beer available in vogeltown!