Reload this Page >

New NZ Corrections transferee's

New NZ Corrections transferee's

Old Oct 17th 2016, 12:10 am
Just Joined

dmh9282 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New NZ Corrections transferee's

Originally Posted by Shirrom
Is there a time scale on which you have to take up post?
I was told during my interview Jan or Feb 17. Another guy who was there with me on Thursday was told Jan to Mar 17
Old Oct 17th 2016, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

Yeah that isnt a lot of time. I was told my an employee over there that we have a 12 month ticket...

Will find out all today
Old Oct 17th 2016, 6:19 am
Just Joined

antglossop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boopy
I worked as an RN at Rimutaka Prison in Wellington. It' big, it's clean, it's modern with good safety in place. I loved it there. If anyone has any questions, please ask.
What areas around the jail would you recommend to move to if you have a young family. I would be prepared to drive 30/45 mins to and from work. All depends if I'm successful of course.
Old Oct 17th 2016, 6:22 am
Just Joined

antglossop is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone has been informed they were successful, did they find out by phone call or email. I've had a email saying they are going to ring me, just curious.
Old Oct 17th 2016, 8:00 am
Just Joined

banzaibilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shirrom
Is there a time scale on which you have to take up post?
Not yet but on the interview they mentioned January 2017.
Old Oct 17th 2016, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

The assessment went well. They want folk to start in January however wont be possible for me. Next summer is the earliest I can get over. Hopefully they keep the job open till then...
Old Oct 17th 2016, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Can I assume that towards the end of your 2 year work visa you can renew it, and so on until your eligible for residency
Old Oct 17th 2016, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

I'm aware after 2 years you apply for perm residency and then after 5 citizenship.
Old Oct 18th 2016, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antglossop
What areas around the jail would you recommend to move to if you have a young family. I would be prepared to drive 30/45 mins to and from work. All depends if I'm successful of course.
Tawa is very nice. I have a friend who is very happy there.
Old Oct 18th 2016, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Well I passed the interview/assesment. Now waiting to see if they accept my offer to take up post later in the year.
Old Oct 18th 2016, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Next year'
Old Oct 18th 2016, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

Tangotango is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband passed too. Well done! Hope they accept, surely it's better later than not taking the job altogether?
Old Oct 18th 2016, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Id imagine they will? I cant be the only one in this position.
Old Oct 18th 2016, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks and congratulations to your husband!
Old Oct 19th 2016, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Email through this morning offering start dates. Options are Jan 16th, Feb 13th and Mar 13th. Needless to say I'be chosen the March start. Still don't know where I'm going to be posted. I'm reluctant to set the wheels in motion until I know where I'm going. Wife and 3 kids to consider too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.