New NZ Corrections transferee's

Old Jun 23rd 2017, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

romey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New NZ Corrections transferee's

Thanks for that Bo-jangles � ����
Old Jun 24th 2017, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

I am one of them Settling in well in Auckland!

Love this place! The humidity takes a while to get used to though. My bloody car constantly mists if I don't have the air con on.
Old Jun 24th 2017, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Hi Shirrom. I've got my job offer and will be coming over in Sep if all goes to plan. Can I ask what all the boys and girls who have come across from UK, What visa did everyone come over on was it Essential skills visa like I'm doing right now and what's people's plan in order to get a more permanent visa?
Old Jun 24th 2017, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

I was given the two years essential skills visa. I can now apply for my resident visa. You need 160 points to apply though. I have got that, with my previous experience. If you come over you will get maybe a 2 year work visa and then you need to apply for residence but you need a new Zealand qualification and a higher salary. Basically corrections give you 2 years to complete their level 3 NZ qualification and then they raise your salary to the required income for a resident visa.
Old Jun 24th 2017, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Shirrom. Need to look at the resident visa and 160 points. Think one minute I've got the 160 points then look at it again and not too sure. But I know it's all changing in August so I'll get over with the essential skills visa and go from there.