Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New NZ Corrections transferee's

New NZ Corrections transferee's

Old Apr 18th 2017, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

romey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New NZ Corrections transferee's

Thanks for that Pigdog. They sent me a link and vetting form but that seems to apply for New Zealand applicants. I'm in Hamilton next week from the 24th-28th. Applying for a post at Waikeria
Old Apr 18th 2017, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Pigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud of

It's the same form if your NZ, UK or any where. We got confused on that too. We started at Spring Hill then transferred to Otago.
Old Apr 18th 2017, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Pigdog
Old Apr 18th 2017, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by romey
Can someone advise me about what criminal records check corrections require as I've been asked to complete one and how do I go about getting one. Also what does the fitness test involve as I'll be completing one whilst over there. Thanks in advance
I asked for an enhanced disclosure but this was rejected as part of the visa process. I had to obtain a full UK certificate. You apply online at this website. https://www.acro.police.uk/
Old Apr 18th 2017, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Ok thanks Shirrom that link appears to be the visa one that u complete wasn't sure which one Corrections wanted
Old Apr 18th 2017, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

Corrections were fine with my enhanced disclosure from police Scotland. I'm sure they will take that aswell. Use it for both?
Old Apr 18th 2017, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

The only thing I'm not sure about regarding the enhanced disclosure form is that you as individual can't ask for one yourself,it has to be the organisation requesting one i.e... in this case New Zealand corrections. So how does that work as their New Zealand I thought crb checks were for U.K. Based organisations.
Old Apr 18th 2017, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Yes you can. Apply for a basic disclosure? https://www.mygov.scot/basic-disclos...ic-disclosure/

I applied for a enhanced one because I am already a member. If they want the full thing then maybe you will need the acro one?
Old May 6th 2017, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

In relation to the criminal records checks for immigration will I need to get checks done for my wife and kids as well,as they will be coming with me or is it the main applicant only who needs the criminal records check done
Old May 6th 2017, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

In relation to the criminal records checks for immigration will I need to get checks done for my wife and kids as well,as they will be coming with me or is it the main applicant only who needs the criminal records check done
I needed one or both the job and the visa. Check the visa requirements for your family. It should state what they require.
Old May 6th 2017, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Shirrom
Old May 7th 2017, 5:44 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Anyone in your family who is 17 yr and over will need to apply for a police check.

Originally Posted by NZ Immigration
Character checks must be carried out for the following categories of applicant:
those aged 17 and over applying for residence class visas; and
those aged 17 and over applying for temporary entry class visas who intend to stay in New Zealand for 24 months or longer; and
other applicants for temporary entry class visas who warrant a character check if the immigration officer decides it is necessary.
Fr NZ Immigration purposes and visas , you need this UK ACRO one.

If you have lived in another country for a 12 month or more period, then you will need a police check for that country also.
Old May 7th 2017, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Bevs, yeh was told that was the site I needed to go on and get the certificates.
Old May 7th 2017, 6:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks Bevs, yeh was told that was the site I needed to go on and get the certificates.
You're very welcome.

I should pop by more tosee if there is a visa Q needs a bit of help but you guys do such a great job of looking after each other AND you do a great job too IMO.
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article today about some of the the British prison officers that have moved to New Zealand as part of this recruitment campaign:

Influx of UK recruits arrive to work in New Zealand prisons | Stuff.co.nz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.