New Mod?

Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Mod?

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Thanks Wayne...

Are you lost btw???...Oz is a bit higher up lovey...

and who are you calling rabble....I've seen what goes on in the OZ forum...this lot are pussy cats compared to them!!!!

No offense intended to members of the OZ forum there btw....
<<<Pinkie backtracks at a rate of knots before she has to moderate herself...>>>
Mighty strong words there No I'm not lost, I made a special journey to congratulate you and if that's your attitude .......

Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:13 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Very pleased for you Caz, well deserved.. long may you reign
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:20 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Mighty strong words there No I'm not lost, I made a special journey to congratulate you and if that's your attitude .......

Oooh, fighting talk.... I was only messing with you...

Dear god, we'll end up moderating ourselves at this rate....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:23 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

As i was the first to notice I suggest you give me a lovely big dollop of Moderators Karma please. I need it right now.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:23 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Debs70
Very pleased for you Caz, well deserved.. long may you reign
thanks Debs....but I've not been made Queen you know...just a mod

(drama queen maybe - I'll say it before anyone else does!!! )
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:25 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Biddy
As i was the first to notice I suggest you give me a lovely big dollop of Moderators Karma please. I need it right now.
Biddy, I was just reading about your house sale and was about to doink you anyway but seeings as you've asked so nicely I will gladly honour you with my first huge (hopefully!) dollop of MK...

fingers crossed for you still too - but could you hurry up and complete coz it's a bit of a bugger trying to type with crossed fingers....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:50 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo!! Well done Pinkie, would've congratulated you earlier but I've only just got in from work (honest! ). I'd have posted there but *whispering* they spies on us they do. I can't think of a better person to be the new mod.

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND (Phyl does black 'sista' head wiggle a la Missy Elliott, Queen Latifah et al)

Last edited by 80s Chick; Jul 12th 2005 at 8:42 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:03 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

You assume correctly Mr Biddy... and thank you for the vote of confidence too....

Congratulations on your new job. Have a on us. you're gonna need it!! :scared:

Do we have to salute you now you're a boss?

Dave and Lyns

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jul 12th 2005 at 8:16 pm. Reason: just put the quote brackets in the right places for you...
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:11 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Dave and Lyns
You assume correctly Mr Biddy... and thank you for the vote of confidence too....

Congratulations on your new job. Have a on us. you're gonna need it!! :scared:

Do we have to salute you now you're a boss?

Dave and Lyns
Noooo.... a simple tugging of the forelock will do or a ...LOL...
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:14 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Woohoo!! Well done Pinkie, would've congratulated you earlier but I've only just got in from work (honest! ). I'd have posted there but *whispering* they spies on us they do. I can't think of a better person to be the new mod.

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND (Phyl does black 'sista' head wiggle a la Missy Elliott, Queen Latifah et al)

Work really gets in the way doesn't it ..still it serves its purpose I suppose...I luuurve Missy and QL...thanks Phly...
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Wooohooooo - WELL DONE PP!!! Fantastic News, you'll be hooked up to your PC 24/7 now girl!!

Great and fantastic news.

Well Done!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh well done on becoming moderator PP.....
down the hatch in one.......

PS you'll need whisky over here in winter....
Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:58 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I should add my congrats too Caroline, somewhat late but better late than never huh
PP has come a long way from the days when she was known as enilorac & threatening to leave for good....sure glad those days are well behind us & hope you enjoy your time as moderator. Hope also that none of us give you any problems.
Guess your going to be a busy girl now, raising the family, working, moderating...geez wonders if you will find the time to celebrate with a few yeah of course you will & rightly so too. Good on you Girl now lets show everyone Girls can do anything they set their minds too huh??

Way to go Pinky Pie make us all proud huh?

Cheers

Shepslady