Reload this Page >

New member, wanted to say "Hi"

New member, wanted to say "Hi"

Old Mar 31st 2020, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Eleventhousandmiles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member, wanted to say "Hi"

Hi,

I just wanted to say "Hi" before I started asking loads of questions (saying thank you in advance). My husband and I are just starting the process of applying for Skilled Migrant Residency Visa.

We are currently living in North London with three children. We are both teachers, and are currently gathering the paperwork to apply to the NZ teaching council. We are hoping to be in NZ by the end of 2022, there have a few paid research opportunities that have arisen for me in NZ (I am completing my PhD).

Nice to meet you all, hoping you are all safe and well...

Old Apr 1st 2020, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member, wanted to say "Hi"

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Going well in NZ even through the current restrictions.
Hope your process isn't too difficult or time consuming. You do know that one of you will need a skilled job offer to allow you to secure a visa. The EOI for SMRV must include points for a skilled job offer to be approved or the best you could hope for would be a job search visa for the principal applicant only. EOI also must be minimum 160 points to be selected.

Post any questions you have in this thread or start a new one plus you can search through historical threads as all the questions have more or less been asked and discussed at length before.