Reload this Page >

New Member planing to emigrate to NZ from UK

New Member planing to emigrate to NZ from UK

Old Feb 3rd 2013, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

sambromley44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Member planing to emigrate to NZ from UK

Hi there im sam

Myself and my husband to be (in may this year!) are looking to move to Auckland in New Zealand.
I am a qualified nurse working in theatre and my partner is a self employed tiler.

We are planning for late next year or early 2015 as I am due to start a course at work in September and it doesnt finish untill June next year. This will hopefully top my diploma up to a degree, giving me more points on the visa and more experience in my current job.
We planned to emigrate this year and started the process in 2011 but had to put it all on hold for personal reasons so we decided to have a small wedding this year and wait until i have finished said course before starting again.
My partner backpacked around the world 10 years ago and ended up staying in NZ for 16 months where he learned to tile. He has often said that he would like to go back. Im a little nervous at the prospect of such a big move but willing to take the plunge.

Looking forward to meeting people on here and getting some helpful advice and tips on moving.

Nice to meet you all
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 11:01 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all
Default Re: New Member planing to emigrate to NZ from UK

Hello and congratulations!
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:15 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Good day Sam and welcome to the NZ branch!
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:40 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, welcome and feel free to ask any questions, it will all seem a bit daunting but take it a step at a time and ask away, we will help where we can
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:52 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SamBromley, are you actually sam bromley or sam from Bromley. curious as we lived in the Borough of Bromley
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:55 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam and welcome to the forum.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

sambromley44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: New Member planing to emigrate to NZ from UK

Thanks for all your messages

MrsFychan, my name is actually Sam Bromley, im not from Bromley, i live in Birmingham.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:27 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

thanks

good luck with your application
Old Feb 6th 2013, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

chez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nicechez7 is just really nice

were coming back due to family health issues (m,inlaw) but have had 7 fab years here so good I have been able to retire early and chill out more from my stressful job i had and fingers crossed would like to return later on to retire here .Hope your application works out you wont regret it we never ,just family has to come first .
Old Feb 6th 2013, 11:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sambromley44
Thanks for all your messages

MrsFychan, my name is actually Sam Bromley, im not from Bromley, i live in Birmingham.
Hello and welcome to this wee NZ forum SamBromley from Birmingham

Look forward to seeing you around the place .