Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Member. Looking forward to relocate from India to NZ.

New Member. Looking forward to relocate from India to NZ.

Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:11 am
Just Joined

SachinAnupma is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up New Member. Looking forward to relocate from India to NZ.

Hi All,

I'm working with Indian Media Industry for last 13 year's. I am looking forward to get in touch with people from NZ Media Industry especially Advertising. I wish to get more and more information about this industry and what roles are in demand there, so that I may work up to make the move.

Thanks and regards,

Sachin Sharma
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 12:50 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member. Looking forward to relocate from India to NZ.

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy your time with us. I'm afraid I can't help with any questions about NZ as I am in the US, but I wanted to pop by and say hi.

Please give me, or any of the Moderators, and Concierges a shout if you have any site questions, or you can always post questions and feedback in our Site Feedback forum.

Sue
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:45 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Member. Looking forward to relocate from India to NZ.

Hi Sachin - welcome!

I can't help with regards to the media industry over here but if you have any general visa questions or any questions regarding the process of emigrating then give me a shout!