Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding areas

New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding areas

Old Jul 18th 2010, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light
Default New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding areas

Hi there,
My husband, son, dog and self moved to Sumner, Christhcurch,NZ, from North Yorkshire in February this year.Hubby makes computer games and i'm a potter,our son is 11, going on 111! I Walk Sparky,our dog, daily on beach, wandered if any other ex-pats are doing the same thing nearby? good to meet up for coffee a chat, a drink, or just a walk on the beach. Trayhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:britishexpats.com/get/forum/images/smilies/fingerscrossed.gif
Old Jul 19th 2010, 1:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding a

Kia Ora and welcome to this cosy little NZ forum.

Have a good browse & find your way around. We've all sorts of threads and posts for all sorts of people.

There are a fair few in and around the Christchurch area. Maybe start a thread in the main NZ forum or meet-ups and see who pops by.

Happy Posting
Old Jul 19th 2010, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding a

Originally Posted by BEVS
Kia Ora and welcome to this cosy little NZ forum.

Have a good browse & find your way around. We've all sorts of threads and posts for all sorts of people.

There are a fair few in and around the Christchurch area. Maybe start a thread in the main NZ forum or meet-ups and see who pops by.

Happy Posting
Thanks Bevs, i'll do this,Tray
Old Jul 19th 2010, 9:59 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tray
Hi there,
My husband, son, dog and self moved to Sumner, Christhcurch,NZ, from North Yorkshire in February this year.Hubby makes computer games and i'm a potter,our son is 11, going on 111! I Walk Sparky,our dog, daily on beach, wandered if any other ex-pats are doing the same thing nearby? good to meet up for coffee a chat, a drink, or just a walk on the beach. Trayhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:britishexpats.com/get/forum/images/smilies/fingerscrossed.gif
Hi & welcome to the site

Still in Uk (but not for long!) will be heading to Welly so cant meet but good luck anyway

Dewb
Old Jul 19th 2010, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi & welcome to the site

Still in Uk (but not for long!) will be heading to Welly so cant meet but good luck anyway

Dewb
Thanks,and good luck with your move to Wellington,Tray
Old Jul 20th 2010, 12:23 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
Hi I live over at Woodend its just a few mins from the beach if you would like to on a nice day come over have a coffee and walk the dogs on the beach give me a PM. You have lots of brits in Sumner I have quite a few friends and come over from time to time so if I do I will pm you.
Hope you love NZ!!
Old Jul 20th 2010, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by harrogate girl
Hi I live over at Woodend its just a few mins from the beach if you would like to on a nice day come over have a coffee and walk the dogs on the beach give me a PM. You have lots of brits in Sumner I have quite a few friends and come over from time to time so if I do I will pm you.
Hope you love NZ!!
Hi Harrogate girl,
My son was at Rosett Acre!!!!!!what a small world.We lived in Harrogate for about 6 years, the last four were spent in Ripon.Where were u based and how long have u been in Nz?
If you ever fancy meeting on Southshore beach, i often walk there with Sparky, it's another option
ttfn Tray
Old Jul 20th 2010, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Hi Harrogate girl,
My son was at Rosett Acre!!!!!!what a small world.We lived in Harrogate for about 6 years, the last four were spent in Ripon.Where were u based and how long have u been in Nz?
If you ever fancy meeting on Southshore beach, i often walk there with Sparky, it's another option
ttfn Tray
Hi Tray Been in NZ from 2003 I went to West Park in Leeds and we lived on Arkendale RD Ferrensby so it is a small world my last job in the UK was at the Old Swan Hotel just of Ripon Rd.
I did pop over to Ripon to do some shopping and I was a member of Nidd Hall complex still miss the place just loved the good work out in the gym and pop into the fab pool overlooking the gardens jut bliss I could get down to Southshore will give you a PM
Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by harrogate girl
Hi Tray Been in NZ from 2003 I went to West Park in Leeds and we lived on Arkendale RD Ferrensby so it is a small world my last job in the UK was at the Old Swan Hotel just of Ripon Rd.
I did pop over to Ripon to do some shopping and I was a member of Nidd Hall complex still miss the place just loved the good work out in the gym and pop into the fab pool overlooking the gardens jut bliss I could get down to Southshore will give you a PM
Hi Harrogate girl!
Look forward to catching up sometime,thought Southshore may be somewhere in the middle as i think Woodend is an hours drive from Sumner?
ttfn Tray
Old Jul 21st 2010, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
A Potter ..... What do you mean your not a doctor living in sumner .......... the shame of it ......... hahaha
Old Jul 21st 2010, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

You can bring the mutt round here to play with our 4 we are 30K from sumner tho

I do work in Lytletton and it,s only a half hour drive

Neil
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alanmacc
A Potter ..... What do you mean your not a doctor living in sumner .......... the shame of it ......... hahaha
yes,it's usually a question i get asked a lot after i speak! rofl, Tray
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
You can bring the mutt round here to play with our 4 we are 30K from sumner tho

I do work in Lytletton and it,s only a half hour drive

Neil
Thanks,Sparky would be in his element, he's quite a sociable dog! send me a pm wen you next have a day off....Lyttleton have the bset farmers market..EVER! ttfn Tray
Old Dec 20th 2010, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Amygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks,Sparky would be in his element, he's quite a sociable dog! send me a pm wen you next have a day off....Lyttleton have the bset farmers market..EVER! ttfn Tray
Hi! My Fiancé and I recently moved to Sumner from the UK, been here about 3 weeks now. He makes web sites and I'm a Teaching Aide/Childminder. Be great to meet up!
Old Dec 20th 2010, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Hi Harrogate girl!
Look forward to catching up sometime,thought Southshore may be somewhere in the middle as I think Woodend is an hours drive from Sumner?
ttfn Tray
No ITS NOT I do it in around 40 mis from Woodend good place to be lots of Expats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.