Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding areas

New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding areas

Old Dec 20th 2010, 8:55 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding a

Originally Posted by harrogate girl
No ITS NOT I do it in around 40 mis from Woodend good place to be lots of Expats.
Would love to arrange a time but we have just found out my Husband mother has passed on
we are due to go to Aus till the new year so will get back to you as unsure what we are doing Uk Or still Aus
Old Dec 20th 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New member looking for anyone in Sumner,Redcliffs,Mount pleasant or surrounding a

Originally Posted by Amygrace
Hi! My Fiancé and I recently moved to Sumner from the UK, been here about 3 weeks now. He makes web sites and I'm a Teaching Aide/Childminder. Be great to meet up!
We've got to...both being in in Sumner, will pm you
Old Dec 20th 2010, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

No ITS NOT I do it in around 40 mis from Woodend good place to be lots of Expats.
Five months on and we've explored some of our surroundings! took a trip out to woodend, took us over an hour from Sumner...we went via Southshore maybe u know a short cut!
Old Dec 20th 2010, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Would love to arrange a time but we have just found out my Husband mother has passed on
we are due to go to Aus till the new year so will get back to you as unsure what we are doing Uk Or still Aus
Hey sorry to read your sad news so near to christmas
Old Dec 20th 2010, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Amygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tray
We've got to...both being in in Sumner, will pm you
Just posting here so I can read my pm It wont let me unless I have posted 3 times
Old Dec 21st 2010, 3:48 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tray
Hey sorry to read your sad news so near to christmas
Thank you so much it not always fun at XMAS not news we wanted but we all have to go some time.
Have a good Xmas