New Member- Intro

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

berdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really nice
Default New Member- Intro

My name is Bernard, I live in North East Scotland with my wife. We hope to move to NZ to join our family who live in Waitakere City, Auckland. We are both pensioners and applied for PR, under the Parent Policy in February 2010 and are now waiting for a Case Officer.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member- Intro

Welcome Welcome
Old Nov 4th 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road

Hello and Welcome. My family and I are also living in Waitakere. I hope that your Visa's dont take too long to process and that everything goes smoothly

Kelly
Old Nov 4th 2010, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

berdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really niceberdorian is just really nice

Thanks for the welcome. I see you live in the Waitakere area. Bernard and I ( my name is Dorothy) have visited our son and family on several occasions and travelled around that area as well as other parts of North and South Island.
Once we have a Case Officer, we will feel we are making some progress with the application for PR visa. We last visited New Zealand in March 2008 and hope it will not be too long before we are able to move there.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:02 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by berdorian View Post
Thanks for the welcome. I see you live in the Waitakere area. Bernard and I ( my name is Dorothy) have visited our son and family on several occasions and travelled around that area as well as other parts of North and South Island.
Once we have a Case Officer, we will feel we are making some progress with the application for PR visa. We last visited New Zealand in March 2008 and hope it will not be too long before we are able to move there.
Welcome Bernard and Dorothy and best of luck with your plans.

Lots of helpful users here so feel free to post any questions you may have and join in the fun.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: New Member- Intro

Thanks Am Loolah,
We are still getting used to making posts but will have queries to make . We have looked at the site for some time and found some useful information that has been helpful.
Dorothy

Last edited by berdorian; Nov 6th 2010 at 2:22 pm.