New to the forum

Old May 22nd 2008, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

LotusEater is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the forum

Hi. My name is Aida and my family and I decided to relocate to NZ around April. I got the ball rolling and started sending off my CV to various district health boards two weeks ago (I am a midwife) and as of yesterday, following two interviews, I have received two conditional offers, pending my references and NZ immigration and Midwifery council clearance.
We have 6 children under 13

Last edited by BEVS; May 23rd 2008 at 10:54 pm. Reason: info moved to a thread in the main forum
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: New to the forum

Kia Ora Lotus Eater and welcome to this little NZ board.

Look forward to seeing you post on the main NZ board where, hopefully, you'll find help and friendly faces.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LotusEater
Hi. My name is Aida and my family and I decided to relocate to NZ around April. I got the ball rolling and started sending off my CV to various district health boards two weeks ago (I am a midwife) and as of yesterday, following two interviews, I have received two conditional offers, pending my references and NZ immigration and Midwifery council clearance.
we have 6 children under 13 .
Hi Aida and family weather you will cope all depends on; Will you need a mortgage,a car,holidays abroad(if that what you are used to). Everyone's different. Good luck with your plans

Last edited by BEVS; May 23rd 2008 at 10:59 pm. Reason: Info and discussion posts moved to main forum
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As this sub-forum is for Intros & welcomes per the GUIDELINES, I have split off the subsequent discussion posts to a new thread in the main forum which you can find HERE.

Thanks
BEVS
Old May 24th 2008, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice

Welcome to the forum and well done on the job offers.

Davvie