New folk

Old Jul 5th 2010, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default New folk

Just noticed there are shed loads of new folk on the NZ board. Is NZ 'the place to be' just now? In 5 years I have never ever seen so many new names. Hopefully it will get even more exciting now.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New folk

i hope so too!
but this is the best forum around IMO! and bound to attract more punters
have tried a couple of others but this is the friendliest and most interesting!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Just noticed there are shed loads of new folk on the NZ board. Is NZ 'the place to be' just now? In 5 years I have never ever seen so many new names. Hopefully it will get even more exciting now.
New Zealand is so the place to be just now!!

All the newbies are joining because BE is also the place to be just now too!!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:37 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Either that or there's about to be a whole lot of trolling going on, lol!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:23 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Aaaw.... Genesis you noticed me at last. Thanks.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:22 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Well spotted Genesis. The numbers of users viewing has been creeping up for sure. They now need to take the plunge and post! We used to average around 30 ish I think and now are regularly high 40's.

I hope there won't be an influx of trolling ...
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a few people I know are heading out, the the U.S., Malaysia and Italy, I guess its a constant 2 way flow
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:04 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

The more the merrier
Old Jul 10th 2010, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

I only joined as i'm on the verge of being in NZ by the end of 2010!
Thought i'd get some insight from other peoples experiences and get some info on Welly
Old Jul 10th 2010, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
I only joined as i'm on the verge of being in NZ by the end of 2010!
Thought i'd get some insight from other peoples experiences and get some info on Welly
I'm heading for Welly too. By your name, I can tell you must be a person of taste!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

You to perry, but you were before my time
I found arsenal in 1993, when Linighan got the winner in Fa Cup final
i was 7

then in 1995 'GOD' arrived and changed everything

If i get to NZ i'm going to preach about Bergkamp as much as i can!
(its a shame he will never see NZ unless he sails over)