Reload this Page >

New to Cockle Bay/Howick

New to Cockle Bay/Howick

Old May 8th 2011, 6:00 am
Just Joined

C4udynz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to Cockle Bay/Howick

Originally Posted by The harrisons
Good luck with the School visit. My friend used to take her son to a really good preschool next to All Saints Church, located behind the community hall in Howick. It's a Montessori preschool I believe and very local. Not so sure about costs though.
I remember when we first arrived and had a 12 week wait for our container, we decided to rent a property as soon as possible for some stability and we hired home contents to get us by which worked out well for us but I suppose it was quite costly depending on what you need. Hope you find some success with the Garage sales. Take care.
Enrolled girls,just Hannah to sort outnow. Amelia even going to camp next week!
We'll be getting the keys to Uxbridge Road tomorrow eve (Mon), can't wait! Bought an iron too, only $17! I have discovered k-mart!!!
Old May 18th 2011, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

The harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really niceThe harrisons is just really nice
Default Re: New to Cockle Bay/Howick

Hope the move went well and you settle down nicely.