New to Auckland

Old Aug 15th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice
Default New to Auckland

Hi Everyone!

I will shortly be arriving in Auckland, im currently at Hong Kong Airport.

Anyway I will be on my own for three weeks until my girlfriend arrives and would really appreciate some company and to get to know some new friends!

Im 25, from England, and will be working at head office for The Warehouse and staying intially at Campbells Bay.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Dan
Old Aug 15th 2009, 9:22 am
Just Joined

realbeard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to Auckland

Hi Dan,

I've only been here for 2 weeks myself and I don't know many people here, so I'd be happy to meet up with you.

I'm 29 so not too different in age - I live in Ponsonby and work in the centre of the city, but could make it over to Birkenhead or if you fancy making it over to the city, I'd happily meet up.

Out of interest, what will you be doing for The Warehouse? I have close dealings with them for my job so would be interested in what you'll be doing for them and if our paths may cross.

If you're interested, IM me and I'll send you my number. Also, I'd be interested in meeting anyone else here on the forum.

Paul
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice

Thanks Paul.

I've sent you a message, look forward to hearing from you.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 2:22 am
Just Joined

ajayshah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

I am in AKL, would be keen to meetup - we moved over from London in Feb, was checking this site when we first got here but no one from AKL seemed to be using it, there are lots of people out of AKL...

My wife and I are renting in the city - I work near the viaduct for Air NZ.. always up for a beer and game of pool maybe...

drop me a PM and we sort something out...

i am 31, Kay is 28.. we're slowly getting our head around being here, finding some good places to chill out on the weekends!

look forward to hearing from you!

ajay