Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Nespresso coffee pods

Nespresso coffee pods

Old Dec 21st 2011, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

SuffolkbritinNZ will become famous soon enough
Default Nespresso coffee pods

I'm currently back in UK for Christmas and Argos has a great deal on a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine which I want to buy but I can't seem to find out if they sell the coffee pods in New Zealand??? Does anyone know?? I'm also keen on the Nespresso coffee machine and it does look like their may be a Nespresso coffee boutique in Newmarket......?
Thanks!
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nespresso coffee pods

Originally Posted by SuffolkbritinNZ
I'm currently back in UK for Christmas and Argos has a great deal on a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine which I want to buy but I can't seem to find out if they sell the coffee pods in New Zealand??? Does anyone know?? I'm also keen on the Nespresso coffee machine and it does look like their may be a Nespresso coffee boutique in Newmarket......?
Thanks!
Mr George Clooney advertises the Nespresso things on TV so you must be able to get them, although I have never seen them in the shops myself - possibly because I never looked though.

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Dec 22nd 2011 at 5:46 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nespresso.com/#/nz/en/nespresso_club
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 5:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Maybe ask these people.

I don't drink it although sometimes husband will squash the stinky stuff to make a drink.

NZ is the beez neez for coffee. I have been given to believe from here. so should be easy to sort.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 3:36 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

Hi
They dont sell the dolce gusto pods here- we brought our machine with us and even rang nestle who said they don't sell them but they get lots of requests for them...... Hmmm, so you don't sell them because.....?

Anyway, there is a nespresso shop in Newmarket as I walked past it this aft but the pods are a different shape- they look lots smaller than the dolce gusto, so I would buy a nespresso if I were you or otherwise you have to rely on friends bringing the pods over!!
Old Dec 24th 2011, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

SuffolkbritinNZ will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nik
Hi
They dont sell the dolce gusto pods here- we brought our machine with us and even rang nestle who said they don't sell them but they get lots of requests for them...... Hmmm, so you don't sell them because.....?

Anyway, there is a nespresso shop in Newmarket as I walked past it this aft but the pods are a different shape- they look lots smaller than the dolce gusto, so I would buy a nespresso if I were you or otherwise you have to rely on friends bringing the pods over!!
That's great....thanks so much! Very helpful!