Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Neighbour's complaints...

Neighbour's complaints...

Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Neighbour's complaints...

I had my first complaint yesterday from a neighbour. I have been in NZ for over 4 years now. Not from the loud, drunken Singstar nights, or the teenagers pit stinking when he has his mates over... but my cat!

Apparently my cat, who goes out by choice at nights, has been going into her garage through the open cat-flap at night and sleeping in her cat's bed

I had to stand there, keep a straight face, and not laugh while she explained that she had been wondering what was happening for days now her cat has been sleeping outside because mine has taken her cat's bed

I resisted the urge to point at my cat, who was snoozing away on the rug while all this is happening, and say...

"Bad, bad pussy cat. You know it is rude to go into someone's garage through an open cat-flap. You are not to go anywhere near that cat, and you are grounded! There is no more playing out for you for the next week, do you hear?"

Seriously, of all the things to complain about...! What am I meant to do, keep her in so she can scratch the doors to go out all night? Put her on a lead and only give her the length of the garden to roam? SHE IS A CAT

I have just clicked what it is... it's my huge AUSTRALIA flag in my window that she doesn't like

What things have you heard people complain about, similar to this? Not cats pooing in your vege's and stuff but silly little things that really made you think 'seriously?'

Oh and GO WALLABIES!

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Oct 21st 2011 at 2:35 am. Reason: Oh dear. It seems autocorrect doesn't like my vocabulary...
Old Oct 21st 2011, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Neighbour's complaints...

All I have to say is... Cymru am Byth!
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:46 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rick78
All I have to say is... Cymru am Byth!
Can't say that but.......

yn dod ar wales, chwalu'r Wallabies!!!
Old Oct 21st 2011, 6:53 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't blame her nothing worse than Oz cats....C,mon Wales.....
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:30 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
.........What things have you heard people complain about, similar to this? Not cats pooing in your vege's and stuff but silly little things that really made you think 'seriously?'......
I've heard the one about the whinging Pomm,
quite often actually,
wonder why?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Don't blame her nothing worse than Oz cats....C,mon Wales.....
The cats an All Blacks fan, like the rest of the family... it's just her mother that's the Wallabies fan!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bronze is better than nothing :thumb up:

Wales fought well though and I was pleased they went out like they did, that was a tough last few minutes and they deserved to go out like that
Old Oct 21st 2011, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lardyl
I've heard the one about the whinging Pomm,
quite often actually,
wonder why?
Mmm, I can't say I've heard that one before...