Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Dec 9th 2006, 9:06 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

Imagine starting a thread expecting to get a few people to vent some negatives. Then to find over 11,000 views and 420 replies in 35 days :scared:

Whats wrong with New Zealand?

PS Where's the positive thread gone. You bunch of whinging Poms
Old Dec 9th 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Imagine starting a thread expecting to get a few people to vent some negatives. Then to find over 11,000 views and 420 replies in 35 days :scared:

Whats wrong with New Zealand?

PS Where's the positive thread gone. You bunch of whinging Poms
Its all part of the master plan to keep people out of NZ, we don't want too many people coming here, we want to keep what we have to ourselves!!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:06 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Genesis
:scared: What a ridiculous comment, Wattie's indeed!! I leave mine open to view my Signature Range products.
They don't have Signature range in NZ!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Gen, Sarah and Ju - I think (but can't be sure) you thought I was having a go at Wattie's being 'budget' - but I was referring to the Wattie's/Heinz argument that Kiwis love to prattle on about all the time - hence their overt pride in Wattie's.

Wattie's isn't budget, is it? Like Heinz.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jueinnz
So you guys don't buy the budget range at pack and save???? I actually thought I would try some 99c pasta one week and I got home put it in the jar and it was fine!!!!
In Italy you can get 25(euro)c pasta.

Does just what it says on the tin.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:45 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Bloody good job too! Sig range is as bad as black n gold! I had there fozen chips once...never again! Here in oz if I need a budget brand I will use homebrand (woolies) or coles farmland label.

Watties and Heinz are one and the same company now anyway, and neither has ever been considered a budget product. Budget baked beans in oz are sickening as are budget sardines. We couldn't even getr starving feral cats to eat the things!

You just have to be selective when buying budget products. Sometimes in life, you just have to pay a little more for a product your tastebuds will appreciate.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Gen, Sarah and Ju - I think (but can't be sure) you thought I was having a go at Wattie's being 'budget' - but I was referring to the Wattie's/Heinz argument that Kiwis love to prattle on about all the time - hence their overt pride in Wattie's.

Wattie's isn't budget, is it? Like Heinz.
No Watties isn't budget and yes we do have signature range here.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:56 am
Account Closed

No Watties isn't budget and yes we do have signature range here.
Yes, I realised about the sig range after posting - I was getting confused between that and the Tesco range, whatever that is called.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

We do!! Its Woolies and Countdowns brand name..I always buy their gear. Methinks its okay. We are still working towards the perfect pizza!!

DomXX
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:28 am
Just Joined

nzyorkshireman will become famous soon enoughnzyorkshireman will become famous soon enough

Its all part of the master plan to keep people out of NZ, we don't want too many people coming here, we want to keep what we have to ourselves!!!!!
All part of the master plan to keep you moaning poms out of New Zealand.
Things that suck about New Zealand
Our crime rate is growing.
The justice systems is shit...the sentences given out are crap...two boy racers were given 3 years in prison for running over and killing a 12 year old lad...shocking!!
Poms...the amount of moaning groaning poms is shocking...send them to aussie they can have you...some may meet old family members in Aussie...as that was were you sent your rubbish crims.
Poms....moaning...its not like this back home...if home is so bloody good...bugger off home...
refugee's...live of the soft cock government break our laws....then complain when the cops do them...I no speak or understand your english...send these darn refugees back to where they come from.....England can have them since it is such a great, safe, part of paradise.

The upside to New Zealand...
Poms who come over here, dont moan about the place, understand that New Zealand is not like England....never will be like England...mix with the kiwis...adapt to the kiwi way of life...

The best part about Poms coming here is the the pound is worth 3 times our dollar (roughly)...they spend up big on boats n cars...then decide they want to return home...and cant afford to

that is the master plan...we dont want you here to enjoy our fresh air, clean rivers, you can fish, swim in. the great bush walks, the hills you can hunt wild game in, the tracks you can ride your bikes on or the 4x4 tracks that you can drive on, the beaches you can swim off...imagine been on a beach were there might only be 50 people instead of 500...
New Zealand is a shocking horrible,unsafe place to come....your children are not safe here!! please stay away...we dont want you here...you will only crowd the place...you cannot speak english...your pale from lack of sun....and you MOAN, MOAN and bloody MOAN....

Did I mention the moaning Poms........who stay here and keep maoning

Up side to pommy land...there is always an upside....you rugby team stinks....the AB's MiIGHT take the world cup
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nzyorkshireman
All part of the master plan to keep you moaning poms out of New Zealand.
Things that suck about New Zealand
Our crime rate is growing.
The justice systems is shit...the sentences given out are crap...two boy racers were given 3 years in prison for running over and killing a 12 year old lad...shocking!!
Poms...the amount of moaning groaning poms is shocking...send them to aussie they can have you...some may meet old family members in Aussie...as that was were you sent your rubbish crims.
Poms....moaning...its not like this back home...if home is so bloody good...bugger off home...
refugee's...live of the soft cock government break our laws....then complain when the cops do them...I no speak or understand your english...send these darn refugees back to where they come from.....England can have them since it is such a great, safe, part of paradise.

The upside to New Zealand...
Poms who come over here, dont moan about the place, understand that New Zealand is not like England....never will be like England...mix with the kiwis...adapt to the kiwi way of life...

The best part about Poms coming here is the the pound is worth 3 times our dollar (roughly)...they spend up big on boats n cars...then decide they want to return home...and cant afford to

that is the master plan...we dont want you here to enjoy our fresh air, clean rivers, you can fish, swim in. the great bush walks, the hills you can hunt wild game in, the tracks you can ride your bikes on or the 4x4 tracks that you can drive on, the beaches you can swim off...imagine been on a beach were there might only be 50 people instead of 500...
New Zealand is a shocking horrible,unsafe place to come....your children are not safe here!! please stay away...we dont want you here...you will only crowd the place...you cannot speak english...your pale from lack of sun....and you MOAN, MOAN and bloody MOAN....

Up side to pommy land...there is always an upside....you rugby team stinks....the AB's MiIGHT take the world cup
..... and of course you'll never catch a Kiwi moaning?

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Dec 22nd 2006 at 10:07 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:07 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The negative New Zealand thread

you rugby team stinks....the AB's MiIGHT take the world cup
That'll be the current world cup holders then....

Buzzy
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
That'll be the current world cup holders then....

Buzzy

Ooo, you say the most hurtful things.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that is the master plan...we dont want you here to enjoy our fresh air, clean rivers, you can fish, swim in. the great bush walks, the hills you can hunt wild game in, the tracks you can ride your bikes on or the 4x4 tracks that you can drive on, the beaches you can swim off...imagine been on the beach were there might only be 50 people instead of 500...

Remind me NZYorkshireman, where exactly in NZ is Yorkshire?? Strange choice of name for a born and bred Kiwi, who hates Pommies?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

nzyorkshireman will become famous soon enoughnzyorkshireman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Remind me NZYorkshireman, where exactly in NZ is Yorkshire?? Strange choice of name for a born and bred Kiwi, who hates Pommies?

The name comes from the last goverment cenus...when it came to the ethinic question I chose to identify with my yorkshire blood (MumnDad are poms) ALL my aunts and uncles and cuzins (except 3 are poms)...so how can I hate poms? What I dislike is the ones that come over here with out doing the homework on the place...get here and start moaning! simply put...stop moaning and get to know the place...if home is so good why do poms come here....I work with South Africans and other race groups who just love the place....In NZ the chances of someone riding a bus/train with a back pack on and taking out a few innocent members of the public has not happened yet....I have no doubts that it will happen one day....due to the soft cock goverment little the wrong people in.....if home is so good go home and take a bus/train ride.
I ask the poms I work with why they came here...reply is NZ is a safer place (at the moment)...and a few other comments ...which I wont repeat due to the racist nature of them.....
Yeah I know they are they world champs and I know they did whta the AB's did after becoming the world champs...choked!!
Merry Xmas people

Tom
New Zealand Born...proud of it!!!
British sired and carried, proud of it!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.